By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

do you really wanna miss killzone 2 ,GOWIII,uncharted 1 and 2, MGS4,and Ratchet and clacnk future1 ,future 2,and quest for booty?

Around the Network

Lol this is kinda getting difficult now .. The upcoming PS3 games look impressive but I watched some SMG on youtube ....

I don't have any Wii or PS3 buddys this sucks!

The Wii has No More Heroes. I believe the choice is clear.

PS3 buddies are easy to come,,,,you add your PSN and every one will add you ;)

Like everyone else is saying, it's either Wii60 or PSWii. Two HD consoles are almost useless unless you have the spare money, and especially since you love your 360 so much. Although, you're posting this on VGchartz, expect people like leo-j/skeeuk/ and the usual to say PS3.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

If you have a 360, I'd recommend getting a wii even though I'd never buy one myself. It's not really worth owning both a ps3 and 360 since you only seem to care about the gaming aspect.

With all the games released recently, I'd expect you to have your hands full even with only a 360.

From my experience, wanting a console only because of a single game will not hold your interest for long. I did that with the xbox and ninja gaiden, got bored and bought a couple other games that were mostly underwhelming then I went back and stayed forever ps2

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Then do this if you can't choose. Go to the store if they actually have a wii in stock get it if not then get a PS3 it makes things easy...
But if you do get the Wii you must get De blob my 3rd favorite game for the wii behind No More Hero and Super Mario Galaxy.

Former something....

I agree with Peach. If you're interested in Ratchet, Super Mario Galaxy smokes it.

I'm sure if you try some Wii games, you're going to find a lot of stuff you like that you might not have thought you were interested in.

Personally, there's no way in hell I'll listen to critics this generation, especially in regards to Wii games. It's been insulting to say the least, how great games constantly get thrashed because the supposed "pros" want HD, and traditional controls. Hell, often their reviews are so flawed that we can see they have hardly even touched the Wii games they claim to be reviewing.

But some people need to be told what to think. I say go try some Wii games yourself, and decide.

PS3 and 360 are basically going to give you the exact same experience though, so if you want different...

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Infamous said:
Like everyone else is saying, it's either Wii60 or PSWii. Two HD consoles are almost useless unless you have the spare money, and especially since you love your 360 so much. Although, you're posting this on VGchartz, expect people like leo-j/skeeuk/ and the usual to say PS3.

Why are you such a fucking troll? Honestly asnwer?

Cant you accept the REASON we are saying PS3 is because its an amazing console, and has a much better lineup than the wii?

Maybe he is interested in GAMES?

mM

I think the Wii would open you up to more platformers in the long run, so get that. Many of the games you have so far are simply things the 360 excels in, so getting a PS3 won't help you much.

Here is what you may like on the Wii:

Metroid Prime 3 (Similiar to Bioshock in being more of an adventure than a shooter)

Super Mario Galaxy (Fantastic platformer, if you're a fan of the genre you must play this one day)

Mario Kart Wii (This may satiate your thirst for a crazy racer like Burnout. Then again, Motorstorm may be closer. I've personally found that Burnout is a one of a kind experience that other racers can't give the experience of.)

Mortal Kombat Armageddon (If you want more Mortal Kombat but haven't played this one.)

There are more games but I'm getting bored of doing this. Maybe i'll add more on later. The real decision I think you should think of is if the smaller amount of PS3 exclusives warrant a purchase over the Wii because you're going to have the majority of the best PS3 games available on the 360 already. Also how important is Blu-Ray for you? That could be a deciding factor also.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.