By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Must be nice to be Nintendo. 360 still looking good on back of price cut and continued recession pressure on price. PS3 showing the expected effects of that same price cut and recession - a drop from last year.

PS3 is going to be really needing that price cut soon.

Anyway, just saw Edge go all soft over LBP so I'm happy as for me it is GOTY so nice to see at least one 'best of' list agree so far.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Very nice numbers for everyone. Insane DS. Good week all around. =D

Khuutra said:
badgenome said:
DS says, "WTF is market saturation?"

Man the DS don't even give a shit.

DS = dissolving saturation

Well great sales all around , Wii and DS are monsters, 360 doing well , PS3 all right.

I really like PSP numbers 200k is a v. good result, shame that software on that console is not selling in Others and NA

It has to be said that MS have timed the price cut perfectly just before the holiday season in others, Arcade SKU is dirt cheap and thats why people buy it.

PS3 even if it gets a price cut in march/april it wont have that much impact like a one made before holidays

Lolcislaw said:

(...)

PS3 even if it gets a price cut in march/april it wont have that much impact like a one made before holidays

... and to make things worse, that leaves room for MS to have the only pre-holiday price cut, resulting in a potential repetition of this year's story. Unless Sony makes two $50 price cuts next year (personally I think even a $50 March/April price cut is unlikely).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

parents are buying it, kids are getting it, gals are buying it, hardcore gamers also love it. DS' targetted audience is so wide of course i will sell so much

theres going to be a big surpirse when the offical end of the year numbers are in.

GTAIV08 said:
theres going to be a big surpirse when the offical end of the year numbers are in.

That sounds interesting! In what way do you mean?

samus aran rules said:
GTAIV08 said:

He can't really say, because mods have been issuing warnings and bans about it. So he's just implying it.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
samus aran rules said:
GTAIV08 said:

He can't really say, because mods have been issuing warnings and bans about it. So he's just implying it.

Oh I figured it was something like that.