By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Woah : Subliminals in Gow3 Trailer.

Props to the guy in GT I stole this from . Notice the "6F" in the screnshot ,  6th of Febuary an important date possibly, maybe an in depth look at the title ?

GT

edit : I'm even more certain having taken a screenshot from my own PC..this isn't a hoax

Around the Network

I posted this in the GowIII trailer thread.

On-topic. could it actually mean something.

Are you sure it is just not a photoshop? Have you watched the trailer in enough detail. I do hope we get some info then though, that would probably indicate an 09 release

lol, this is as good as the "A new Metal Gear is..." thing.

People come up with anything these days, eh? Hey, let me take a shot at it: The "6" actually means 666 for the devil. Don't touch this game! Oh, and the "F" is just for Jaffe's favorite word.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

i'm wathcing the trailer again to confirm it...

Around the Network

Actually, it's just a play on your eyes.

The O is from "OF" and the curved part of the six is actually the outline of the little upside U shaped thingy.

Munkeh111 said:
Are you sure it is just not a photoshop? Have you watched the trailer in enough detail. I do hope we get some info then though, that would probably indicate an 09 release

Anyways, I watched the movie, and you can see it is clearly a 6 there. Typically subliminal messages are only 1 frame, but the 6 stays there for a few frames.

Now, whether this actually means anything or not is a different story.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It could mean anything. I don't think it is the games release date though.

Well VG Tilt does have a rumour that there will be a demo in a few months.... so we can hope!

I watched it in SD and then in HD and I can 100% confirm there is something in the shape of a "6" which remains for a significant period of time.