By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS2 vs 360 - Holiday '08

Maybe the third time's a charm, and the 360 will finally be able to outperform the PS2 during November and December. Or perhaps the PS2 still has enough life left in it to flush the 360 yet again.

What's your thoughts on the PS2 vs. 360 this holidays season? 

Around the Network

It's a sad testament to the popularity of Microsoft's and Sony's new consoles that people are comparing their sales to last generation's current sales.

No wonder Sony and Microsoft are losing money...

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Holiday '08?

I assume you mean '07.

Is there anything notable coming out for the PS2 this year?

I don't think it will have as good as a year since 1) the Wii will have more and better titles, 2) all three current gen console will have more supply (though some will be hard to find still), 3) the 360 got a price drop, and 4) I don't think there's anything good and new for the PS2 (though I could be wrong about that).

Don't get me wrong, the PS2 will still sell and do well I assume, but I don't think it's going to beat the 360 and (maybe) PS3 this year.

Game_boy said:
It's a sad testament to the popularity of Microsoft's and Sony's new consoles that people are comparing their sales to last generation's current sales.

No wonder Sony and Microsoft are losing money...

I have a feeling it was like this with the first playstation as well. I'm not too concerned.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.