By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

These are direct-feed pics from the GI cover story.

Haters eat crow.

Around the Network

Holy shit @ the third before last picture!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Oh my god that looks phenomenal!!! And they still have a year to go! This is the best looking game I have seen

Also, from what we have been shown, there is going to be a much greater range of environments and range of gameplay, with this area probably more focused on gunplay, and the snowy area we have seen, more on exploration. I also want to go back to the jungle

Looks great.

Better than Gears 2 or MGS4.

Around the Network

Fixed.

Looks tasty. So tasty.

Also, I'm so glad the half-tuck is here!

This time, it's relegated to the back, and not the front, but I can't imagine drake without a 1/2 tuck.

Whoow! Just wow. Seriously, this is better then ANYTHING on the X360. And I believe this is ingame cuzz part 1 already looked phenomenal! Just wow!

THE NETHERLANDS

looks pretty ok

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@ starcraft

They're all in-game.