By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA Lost and the Damned DLC

Ok, now that we have seen a glimpse of the GTA DLC, are you going to pick it up? Are you still on the fence? Do you think MS will amp up advertising on the DLC?

I definitely plan on getting it. It looks like Niko's not in it - that's cool, and I definitely hope it adds a new island or something.

Around the Network

I'll likely be getting it. I didn't care much for the online and won't ever play the main story again (I already played through it twice). So if I want to use my GTA4 disc as something other than a coaster, I'll pick up the DLC.

GTA Lost to Saints Row 2 and the Damned DLC is too little too late?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

I'll wait until we know more.

I saw some guy shooting a shotgun from a bike, which is kind of interesting since in GTA4 you can't do that... gameplay changes coming?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:

I saw some guy shooting a shotgun from a bike, which is kind of interesting since in GTA4 you can't do that... gameplay changes coming?

I was noticing that too. I do wonder if it's gonna be a huge expansion or just extra missions. It definitely won't be just guns or horse armor.

Around the Network

I think I'll get it.

Unless they charge something horrific like 2400 MS points then its all go for me. Any addition to the story, side or not is worth it to me - much like Knights of the Nine / Shivering Isles was to Oblivion.

The trailer on the VGAS was incredible, definite buy for me.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

People that say too little too late? What would have been the best time frame for it to come out? If the DLC is released to close to the original release people would be mad. Now they can advertise it with the game of the year stamp on it.

I am going to get it....

madskillz said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

I was noticing that too. I do wonder if it's gonna be a huge expansion or just extra missions. It definitely won't be just guns or horse armor.

Just extra missions, I think they already confirmed there won't be new land... and if they allow using a shotgn from a bike for the original campaign I might replay it just for that lol.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).