By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT Wii game - even more details

This news will be better if there are screens... OH WELL, we might just imagine what the game looks like :P

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
Soriku said:

- ‘dark and edgy’ visuals

*groan*

Everyone: never listen to Cassamassina.

Never.

- no specific generation of TMNT being referenced
- multiple control schemes (Wiimote, Wiimote and Nunchuk)
- motion controls, but not many
- taunts
- items
- change match settings
- story mode iss ‘not a sidescroller like Subspace Emissary’
- “4 player online is also planned, and the developers are working hard to deliver a smooth experience free of the issues that hindered Brawl. They also want to add something unique to the mix, so expect a new twist or two.”

That's better.

It still sounds like Super Smash Bros Turtle

That's not a criticism by the way, it sounds like it will be different enough to be good, whilst keeping many of the aspects that made brawl so good

I still dont know whos makeing this. I thought Sora Ltd. was owned by Nintendo, so how can they make a game for Ubisoft?

"‘dark and edgy’ visuals"

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
I still dont know whos makeing this. I thought Sora Ltd. was owned by Nintendo, so how can they make a game for Ubisoft?

Two possible explanations:

First, Sora might not be owned in full by Nintendo. Nintendo may only own a stake in the company (like Sony is a part-owner of Squeenix, or Nintendo a part owner of Silicon Knights). In that case, Sora is free to develop for other publishers, or even consoles.

Second, it's possible that Nintendo is loaning out Sora to do some work for Ubisoft. This is not unprecedented; in fact, I think it's fairly common for the second-party developers to help third-partys make exclusive games.

Good to see new info and all , but damn some screens would be nice.

Please, PLEASE base this game on the old show with Krang and purple Shredder! :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

dark & edgy? why??

It would be cool if u can change the design of the turtle. Say from 90s cartoon, new cartoon, & movie style. Kinda like how u can change the characters looks in smash.

This game has so much potential, the turtles have so many cool villains.

this sounds on the line of brawl and clash of ninja revolution.