By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tastunoko vs Capcom impressions Thread

brawl4life said:

Not a bad game controls are pretty simple like Naruto kind of button smasher . Pretty fun mini games . Only 4 characters to unlock (available to buy from store). Reminds me of Capcom Vs Snk on the gamecube . Some nice boss character appearances that thing from Okami . All in all I give it a 78 since they didn't have my favorite character ken ,bastards.

Ha. Nice you picked it up too. I didnt see any boss from that game.......then again I dunno what boss comes out in the game.
Ive yet to unlock anyone.>_>

Around the Network
Garamond said:
@KylieDog

Capcom lost the license to make Marvel fighters a while ago, and then EA got it and lost it too. Marvel may have hinted at wanting another Marvel VS game but they've never said it was definitely happening. It may happen, but it's nothing that's confirmed as of now.

@yushire

I don't think TVC and SFIV run off the same engine - both games play differently and were designed for different types of arcade hardware. (TVC on Wii-Based Arcade Hardware, SFIV on Taito X2 [basically a computer with Windows XP embedded]). What Capcom said a while back is that they now have a multi-platform approach (which they may of may not really be following...). SFIV could probably make its way onto the Wii if Capcom decides that its worth it to port it onto the Wii.

This game has been fun, but I'm still bummed Phoenix Wright didn't make it in. He is too cool for school.

I dunno, it looks the same to me, only with different artstyle. And yeah, I've seen Tekken 6 on the arcades and it looks meh. Not that the graphics was great but its not that the game cant be port on the wii also. Most of these arcade fighting game graphics arent that good to not to port on the Wii.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Any first day sales on this?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

15k for the first day. Not awesome numbers, so I think a SF4 port/version for Wii is almost out of question.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Daileon said:
15k for the first day. Not awesome numbers, so I think a SF4 port/version for Wii is almost out of question.

Is there a link to the numbers and the other new releases. I missed the thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Have yu played Guilty Gear:Access Core XX?

If so, hou does it compare?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

outlawauron said:
Daileon said:

Is there a link to the numbers and the other new releases. I missed the thread.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52654

Daileon said:

you cannot compare SF4 to T vs. Capcom, comparing one of the biggest fighting franchises to a very niche effort sales wise. I dont think anyone expected T vs. Capcom to sell a lot, so i dont think this will influence possible decision of SF IV on the Wii. Which could be done easily if Capcom wants it in the future.

Yes, I know, but now, when somebody asks Capcom for "SF4 Wii", they'll just say "there's no userbase, look at TvC sales", like they ever do.

the game is great, there are a lot of combos and really nice specials, some of them may seem cheap and unbalanced but it makes it more challenging i think, because you have to figure out what to do against those characters, but with my play time with it i did not find it as a problem. I´m having a blast with it and anybody that can, try it.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688