By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It looked good alright, an the simple fact that it is God of War has me excited.
But the trailer was a little dissapointing still, so I hope Jaffe means it when he says Sony should show some "real" footage.
Perhaps the game will pull a KZ2 graphics wise, and improve insanely over the next couple of months.

EDIT: And I am excited to have this in HD/Direct feed.

Around the Network

Omg!!!!\

God of War III FTW.

I agree with Lil wing :D That looks to be 60 Frames already. That is like, buttery smooth :D And just look at the lighting! If GOW 3 is really going to use Killzone 2's lighting engine, this game is going to be gorgeous beyond belief!!!!

Oh, and am I mistaken, or is Kratos obviously wall running >: ) I mean hell, it's not like Kratos wasn't just brutally awesome and overpowered as is :D Now someone's going to let this man run on walls!!!!! GIVE ME NOW @_@

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
I agree with Lil wing :D That looks to be 60 Frames already. That is like, buttery smooth :D And just look at the lighting! If GOW 3 is really going to use Killzone 2's lighting engine, this game is going to be gorgeous beyond belief!!!!

Oh, and am I mistaken, or is Kratos obviously wall running >: ) I mean hell, it's not like Kratos wasn't just brutally awesome and overpowered as is :D Now someone's going to let this man run on walls!!!!! GIVE ME NOW @_@

Seriously I feel giddy everytime I watch that animation ^_^

It's all about the game.

The people that actually want this game and begged for this gameplay footage, are not the ones saying the graphics "are medicore". Everyone that was already psyched for this game, are even more so (especially me). The put this footage out to assure the population that this game is indeed on track.

The graphics no doubt will be amazing by the time this game is finished. The only ones saying, oh the graphics aren't that good, have a 360 gamer card and probably will never buy this game anyways, even though they will be the one that lose out.

Gameplaywise and storywise, if the first two are any indication, will be amazing!!

This game is going to be insane!!

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Around the Network

God I know!!! I kinda wanna put it in my sig @_@ That's friggin amazing!!!! I swear to god, that small small SMALL snippet of a clip series is almost pushing me over the edge of just playing all 3 of the games again @_@; I NEED MY FIX MAN...

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Pharaoh said:
The people that actually want this game and begged for this gameplay footage, are not the ones saying the graphics "are medicore". Everyone that was already psyched for this game, are even more so (especially me). The put this footage out to assure the population that this game is indeed on track.

The graphics no doubt will be amazing by the time this game is finished. The only ones saying, oh the graphics aren't that good, have a 360 gamer card and probably will never buy this game anyways, even though they will be the one that lose out.

Gameplaywise and storywise, if the first two are any indication, will be amazing!!

Of course,if you want the game you tend to like the graphics,even if they are last gen,you make the best of the graphics,then you look at something better and you WOW,untill you get used to it.

Garnett said:
Pharaoh said:

Of course,if you want the game you tend to like the graphics,even if they are last gen,you make the best of the graphics,then you look at something better and you WOW,untill you get used to it.

Tell me that you don't mean that GOW graphics are last gen.  If that's what you meant, you seriously think that the final product will be anything short of amazing.  Look at sony exclusives graphical department, uncharted, mgs4, gt prolouge, killzone, etc.. Seriously?

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Pharaoh said:

you couldn't be more wrong. I've been looking foreward to this from the day i completed God of war 2 and this trailer sucked. It was 30 seconds long, had the word Everything in both lines which sounded completley generic and lifeless. showcased graphics that were good looking for the gen but were NOTHING compared to what Jaffe was making them out. Listen i love god of war as much as anyone else but this trailer was certainly a dissapointment

Well, of course Pharaoh is right (especially cause his sig pwns) but I don't think saying that it "will" look amazing is even necessary. Let's all scroll up the page and gawk at the animation that me and Chronotrigger are moaning over lol. I'll say it again: smoothest animations seen in a console video game to date. Gorgeous!

It's all about the game.