By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sega4life said:

Ok lets be real here... that trailer wasn't all that..

I was expecting allot more, but I rewinded my TiVo 4 times and just wasn't that impressed, nor was I impressed with the 3 GOW2 map pack...

"GoW 3 = GoW 2.5"Says Xbox 360 fanboy reffering to how PS fanboys say "Gears 2= Gears 1.5"

and i agree GOW2 map pack looked meh at most...

But i liked Uncharted where he was on the train that was tight.

Around the Network
Ender said:
I've never played a Gow title, but man that trailer looked sweet. That's mos def a day one purchase.

You should go play them. Barrow a ps2 from a friend if you dont have BC ps3. They are awesome games.

Max King of the Wild said:
Ender said:
I've never played a Gow title, but man that trailer looked sweet. That's mos def a day one purchase.

You should go play them. Barrow a ps2 from a friend if you dont have BC ps3. They are awesome games.

Hah, yeah... I took a 4 year hiatus from gaming so I'm really backlogged.  i've given up trying to catch up.  :)

Ender said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Ender said:

Hah, yeah... I took a 4 year hiatus from gaming so I'm really backlogged.  i've given up trying to catch up.  :)

GoW games are pretty short but packed with major action, cinematics, story. You can dedicate 10 dollars(rentals) and a Sunday to catch up with this series. It's worth it! One sitting you can beat both games.

thanks for the tip!

Around the Network

It's amazing with you guys.

This generation is all about complaining about nonsense. If they didn't show it, you would have complain just as well.

I seriously don't know what you guys want anymore.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
makingmusic476 said:

It shall be awesome:

Smoothest animations ever seen in-engine.

This game will shpwn all next year.

It's all about the game.

Looks so awesome

That was absolutely massive.

i was impressed with this short demo, still has months maybe close to a year to go so its gonna look better down the line.