By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hyams said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Hyams said:
makingmusic476:

I'm hesistant to call the VG Tilt thing stupid given how accurate they were with this.

I didn't see zombies crawling from the ground. Or an onslaught of zombies was fighting then came to a big tombstone to fight a reaper. I don't know how you can judge 1080p and 60fps on that trailer and i didn't see a redish hue sky (just grey) It was longer than 20 seconds... just some things they didnt get right.

Actually, you're right on that...

Maybe VGTilt is full of crap after all. XD

If he didn't say "he asked me not to go too much into detail about it" and then went into so much detail to talk about the what type of tint the hue in the sky was I would have given him the benifit of the doubt.

Around the Network

lol @ fernando

This game looks fuck awesome. Look at the gifs.

Can't wait to see the full Uncharted 2 trailer! :D

makingmusic476 said:

http://www.psu.com/Uncharted-2--Among-Thieves-VGA-2008-Trailer-revealed-News--a0005750-p0.php

There you go

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
makingmusic476 said:

http://www.psu.com/Uncharted-2--Among-Thieves-VGA-2008-Trailer-revealed-News--a0005750-p0.php

There you go

I love the nervouse chuckle at the end.

Around the Network
t.  It already went upleatherhat said:
makingmusic476 said:

There you go

Oh sweet.  It already went up.

Sony better get both of these trailers on the PSN asap.

wow that gow3 trailer was by FAR my biggest dissapointment of the night. after Jaffe mouthed off how far ahead and superior looking the game was i expected alot more. The game looked pretty damn good but not this whole evolution of graphics like Jaffe was making it out to be

BenVTrigger said:
wow that gow3 trailer was by FAR my biggest dissapointment of the night. after Jaffe mouthed off how far ahead and superior looking the game was i expected alot more. The game looked pretty damn good but not this whole evolution of graphics like Jaffe was making it out to be

FWIW,

I think this looks pretty good. So you know where my barometer sits.

BUT this is not- as I said last week- the stuff I was/am talking about.

I stand by my comments and am eager for Sony to get some of that stunning PAINTING QUALITY footage out asap...just to prove I ain't bullshitting folks.

David

Looked pretty good to me. It didn't blow me away but there really wasn't enough shown to blow me away, especially in the dark environments there. From what little I could see, the realtime graphics looked as good as the CG from God of War II - which is pretty damned good.

Max King of the Wild said:
BenVTrigger said:

FWIW,

I think this looks pretty good. So you know where my barometer sits.

BUT this is not- as I said last week- the stuff I was/am talking about.

I stand by my comments and am eager for Sony to get some of that stunning PAINTING QUALITY footage out asap...just to prove I ain't bullshitting folks.

David

yeah i know but Jaffe likes to run his mouth and to be honest at this point i don't believe him. I mean it looked excellent but it just wasn't as good as i was hoping.  To be honest it didn't even look as good as Killzone 2, and i was much more impressed with the Uncharted 2 video