By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Aug. 18 Kwaads Last day

Legend11 said:
twesterm said:

2. Yes. Probably the most famous is Richard Garriot (who even remember my name ) the rest are important people but probably not exactly the most famous (Randy Pitchford and Sandy Peterson for example).

Richard Garriot was my idol as a kid :/ Damn I wish Origin was the way it was back then and he was working on another Ultima :(

Richard Garriot is my F*erin' hero. Ultima IX: Ascension really kicked some SERIOUS ass. You just had to play for like 10 hours to get leveled up, and then have a damn FAST computer at the time. I *STILL* feel it is one of the most immerse games in all time, and it STILL dont look that bad. I put a sick number of hours into UO, and i loved it SOOOO much... untill all the 'weird' stuff started happening. I actually follow about 5 'developers' and buy almost every game all 5 of them make. And guess what? Those are usually the best PC games on the market. I'm about to add the 'creator' of FarCry, to that list, becuase everything I've seen from them is GREAT.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Just wanted to step in and say congratz to the job, guess we will hear from you someday.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

@: kwaad

right on, Richard Garriot is a genius, and I still play farcry, have you heard anything about the sequel ??? All I know is its not going to be developed by the old team cryteck (go germany hurray) but thats ok since Crysis looks like a orgy for the eyes and should play at least as good as farcry.

dallas said:

that's cool that we have people here that actually work in the gaming field. There are a few firms in dallas that do market research for gaming that i'm eyeing but no dice yet..

Btw, does richard garriot still have those crazy parties that i've heard about?

I don't know him that well, only met him a few times at GDC because happens to be in good relations with the Guildhall. As to why he remembered me, no idea why, it just made me feel awesome for the day. :-p

-edit-
Wrong quote

Good luck on your future endeavors!

Also, you should try and beat my Super Stardust score before you take your leave :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Goodluck Kwaad with your truck driving endeavor. Hope it works out for you, but one thing. Get a satellite radio or you will go insane trying to pick up local station after local station while driving and if you get in the middle of nowhere (West texas) you will really wish you had one.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Gosh....Kwaad your leaving man..peace out and excellent job...I'm at the hospital and I got decent pay...you do what you got to man and best of luck because the STORM IS COMING AND I LOVE THE SMELL OF OVERHEATING 360'S ITS SMELLS LIKE VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

and right before my birthday man...you was a great addition to....its sad that your going to be gone for a couple of months...its ok I'll feel in for you....:P

ckmlb - Look up 'windbane' on SSHD, he's on my buddy list... in the top 50 I think... jerk. :(

I've had a XM radio since day1 of XM almost. :P

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I know Windbane's score lol.

If I only had a PS3 I would be playing the game a lot more and getting that score up, but I haven't played it in a week or so sadly.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!