By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Aug. 18 Kwaads Last day

I got a job, and I will be gone at least 5 days a week, and for at least 3 months after that, I will not have internet on a 'daily' basis. If anyone is interested in staying in touch with me, or something, I'll send you my e-mail, or something.

I just wanted to say I enjoyed my time here over the last 4-ish months, and that I plan on checking in from time to time, but as it stands, it's gonna be ~3 months after the 18th before I'll be spending more than 'just a few minutes on here.

After the 3 months, I will likely get internet on the job, so I could spend all day on here... :D (or on my PS3 with 32inch LCD HDTV) But that's another story for 3 months down the road.

Aug. 18, 2007 Kwaad leaves for 9 week training to dallas texas.

-Kwaad 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

you in the army or something ?

Hus said:
you in the army or something ?

No, basic is now 12 weeks. It was 9.

http://www.crengland.com/

EDIT: If I joined the army, I wouldnt have 'internet on the job'. LOL  Maybe a M-16... but not a laptop.

ohh i got family doing that, good $ but a pain being away all the time.

Hus said:
ohh i got family doing that, good $ but a pain being away all the time.

http://sprintpcs.com

Look into their data-plan for computers. It's about as fast as mid-level DSL, and works anywhere a cell phone works. (get a 100$ antenna to put outside your truck, and that's almost anywhere)

Get a nice laptop, and a high-dollar webcam. Your MUCH further, than you feel. :) 

Around the Network

thats cool.

But Kwaad, how about no posting on forums while driving.

Hus said:
thats cool.

But Kwaad, how about no posting on forums while driving.

Actually, only tech device that I'll have in the front will be my phone, and a GPS system. Everything else will stay in the sleeper. You can only 'work' 14 hours a day, and your bed is 3 feet away from you... :P 10hours of time off is quite a bit

It was nice to have you here Kwaad, see you in 3 months

peace out!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

good having you around... do you plan on getting banned before you leave ??? JK, good to see that you have a nice job, no internet is a real bumer though, hope it doesn´t make you go kwaad ;)

any predictions what the market will look like when you come back ???

Good riddance..................Just kidding!!

Good luck with your job Kwaad, hope it works out all fine for you ;)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo