By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whatever happened to Benga's official PS3 is doomed thread?

@Pristine20: I played for hours today as well ;) It's Sunday...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

was it locked or something?

noname2200 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
noname2200 said:

It did. He locked a few threads. Now he just has to convince the other mods to do the same, set up similar threads for Microsoft/Nintendo, enforce all three bans...and thereby effectively kill off the site.

P.S. Stop whining!

We're sending you to NeoGAF to plot against them not us, you moron! Stop giving Stof crazy ideas! Now he might stop bringing the mail to our mailboxes!

I'm like Rogue, or Cyclops;

I can't just turn off my superpower at will!

I've always disliked Cyclops.

Anyhow, if you don't wish to read/discuss these 'Doom' threads, ignore them. It's really quite simple.

NJ5 said:
@Pristine20: I played for hours today as well ;) It's Sunday...

I was actually thinking about soriku first lol but he seems to play his wii a lot more lately these days.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

pearljammer said:

Anyhow, if you don't wish to read/discuss this 'Doom' threads, ignore them. It's really quite simple.

I've been itching to write something to this effect; the complaints about the threads are almost as bad as the threads.

Report the inflammatory stuff instead of bawling.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3