By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - metal gear solid quick note for those who will go crazy if multiplat

metal gear solid has gone multiplatform many times, i bet there will be a 360 metal gear solid and even a wii version. So, to save soem time, dont start flammin if it goes to the 360 or wii. thanks

Around the Network

I'll save the celebration just for you. :)

lols :(

you're funny.

It's funny that with all the "ps3 is doomed" stuff on vgchartz, ps3 games are always "most popular" on the website as well. How ironic

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I already knew that. Both 2&3 ended up on Xbox. Enhanced versions at that.

MGS4 is tailored for PS3 though. I just dont see it happening.

Around the Network

MGS4 will go on 360, I am always right about these things as I was about FFXIII. Dont worry people will spout rubbish now but soon enough (I hear VGA awards) they will be eating crow.

Valkyria00: MGS3 was only ever on the PS2, never Xbox.

Pristine20 said:
you're funny.

It's funny that with all the "ps3 is doomed" stuff on vgchartz, ps3 games are always "most popular" on the website as well. How ironic

is that really a good thing?

i hope MGS series goes to wii or 360

Valkyria00 said:
I already knew that. Both 2&3 ended up on Xbox. Enhanced versions at that.

Nop, sorry.

Not a big deal. Consoles shouldn't be defined by third party exclusives. They should be judged on their first and second party games. I think all third parties should just go multiplatform.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~