By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - If Killzone 2 had a worldwide release, how much would it sell?

sega4life said:

If Killzone 2 Sold on all Consoles...

First Month Sales would be:

360 = 2.1 Million copies

Wii  = 1.7 Million Copies

PS3 = 783,243   Copies

And thats why it will never go multi Platform...  lol

LOL That was awesome.   The Wii selling 1.7 Million on a FPS. Joke of the Day 

Around the Network
MDMAniac said:
colonelstubbs said:
500,000 first week, 3 mill lifetime

and two thirds of this will be bundles

I didn't know Bundles were announced yet for this game.

COD WAW sold 700k on PS3 or so I hear, that means 1 million for killzone 2, why? Because this game is exclusive and many people have both consoles, no pick and choose where you can play Killzone 2.

Blood_Tears said:
MDMAniac said:
colonelstubbs said:
500,000 first week, 3 mill lifetime

and two thirds of this will be bundles

I didn't know Bundles were announced yet for this game.

They havent, but to guarentee sales i bet there is a bundle

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

RPG said:
COD WAW sold 700k on PS3 or so I hear, that means 1 million for killzone 2, why? Because this game is exclusive and many people have both consoles, no pick and choose where you can play Killzone 2.

I agree with your point, but i'm assuming you mean 700k for NA? Cause ww so far over 1.5M for CoD w@W on ps3

Around the Network

First Person Shooter? Massive ad campaign and media blitz? Hyped even before the platform launched?

It'll do MGS4 numbers and then some.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

It wont sell better then MGS 4 overall, and it will have opening like R2 and Cod:Waw on the PS3. 3 million is maximum.

Lately for some reason the big PS3 exclusives havent been selling very well, so it wouldn't surprise me if it sold under a million first week worldwide.

Why can't we get another huge week like Metal Gear Solid 4 had.

150k debut week

400k lifetime

Lolcislaw said:
It wont sell better then MGS 4 overall, and it will have opening like R2 and Cod:Waw on the PS3. 3 million is maximum.

CoD:WaW debuted at 750k aprox and R2 at 400k aprox...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).