By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WHat is your favourite nintendo game of all time?

Pokemon Gold.

Around the Network

Super Mario Bros 3

Check out my game about moles ^

There are so many great games on that list. How am I supposed to pick only two? gah.

I'll go with...

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
and
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

That list is flawed ;/ I will not have Chrono Trigger labeled as anything other than Squaresoft xD So going by "Nintendo Games". I will say my favorites have been.

1.) Legend of Zelda: A link to the past
2.) Super Metroid
3.) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

1. Chrono Trigger
2. Super Mario World

Having us choose only two is quite cruel by the way!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Alltime- Super Mario World (have fond childhood memories)

NES- Mario 3
SNES-
N64- OoT
Cube- SSBM
Wii- SMG

So mario gets the top spot and 3 out of 5.... Zelda is a runner up for the SNES and GC though

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Super Mario Galaxy for me followed by Super Mario Kart (unless Elite beat Agents is considered Nintendo, in which case it would come second).

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

mine are

The Legend of Zelda: OoT
SSBM

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815