By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AMERICA'S top 20 most loved games of all time revealed!

megaman2 said:
NiKKoM said:

What version of Zelda is this??? This aint Ocarina of Time.... No way...

it is type in ocarina of time in google and it will come up

Ah.. I see.. you picked a picture of the Zelda Mod for Halo... Don't do that! :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

So you are back...
Not bad list.

Take my love, take my land..

super mario 3 is cool, back in haydayz i knew all the secrets. still does.

kungfusqurrel said:
super mario 3 is cool, back in haydayz i knew all the secrets.

Funny enough, I downloaded it on my Wii, and I actually remembered all the secrets from when I was a kid.  It's amazing that it's stuck in my head for 20 years.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

GTA, Halo, Gears & Call of Duty > ALL

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Around the Network
Xponent said:

@ NiKKoM,

I recognise that area from the Forest temple. It's definitely from Ocarina.

Yeah I too recognised the area but Link & the on screen display didn't look right.. but megaman2 got his picture from this http://www.igniq.com/2005/08/zelda-meets-halo.html

A Halo Mod.. :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Pretty weak list, not very surprising though.

I'm still shocked with games larger than life not making the cut:

-TETRIS: Tell me who didn't play Tetris in any platform, from consoles to handhelds, from PCs to mobile phones, from cheap portable devices to PDAs, that phreaking game is everywhere and everyone is/was/will be addicted to it...

-PAC-MAN: Ok, seriously, this one and the Mrs. one are big as fuck...

-Street Fighter II: WHERE THE HELL IS THIS TITLE??? if anyone is responsible for bringing the fighting genre into the mainstream is this one, is still Capcom's consumer best-selling game of all time, they even made an HD remake of the Super Turbo version, who doesn't know Ryu, Ken or Chun-Li, they made a phreaking high budget movie with Van Damme (god that movie sucked but that's not the point), and they're making another movie about Chun-Li... when Marvel Comics makes not only a crossover fighting game with you, but multiple ones, that means you're big...

uhh, i think thats a pretty terrible list. its mostly got great games on it (although a few i would say are not good at all but thats personal taste), but several came out in the past year which doesn't really make sense for the most loved games of all time list.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

NiKKoM said:
Xponent said:

@ NiKKoM,

I recognise that area from the Forest temple. It's definitely from Ocarina.

Yeah I too recognised the area but Link & the on screen display didn't look right.. but megaman2 got his picture from this http://www.igniq.com/2005/08/zelda-meets-halo.html

A Halo Mod.. :)

Oops. I missed that HUD. It's a dead giveaway!