By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WARM UP: Uncharted 2. God of War 3 shown later today ingame.

Ok guys.. we need to warm up to the event of the gameplay trailers.

What is the best way ?

The teasers for both games, and trailers for the previous games of their series ofcourse !

God of War

God of War 2

God of War 3

Awesome stuff !

Uncharted

Uncharted 2

Damn awesome ! Hell Yeah !

I can't wait for these games to come out. How about you ?

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Well I think they are just in-engine, and real time, so they could still just be a cut scene...

Anyway, what is really annoying is that it is at around 4 in the morning for me, so I'll just have to check when I wake up tomorrow morning

Bah it's 5 am for me (CET). But we got to consider ourselves happy, american people will end their WE with a good news, we'll begin our week with a good one ^^

I can not wait man. i think i might just go back 2 sleep 4 a few hours so it will come sooner lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I got no clue when it is for me. Think it's around 2 in the morning ? i dunno. I am at GMT+1 :P nevertheless ! it's gonna be awesome.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Where is it being shown and when (like In GMT time or something so I know when it will be for me)?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

You'll be able to find the videos on gametrailers. The show is at 9pm US time, so that'll be around somewhere between 2 and 5am GMT, depending on whether they mean EST, PST, or whatever.

It is at EST, so I think it is 4AM GMT

Since I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (which is GMT-2) it will be up at 2am. Oh, no. I am gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

Crap!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Oh, I forgot! Thanks, Hyam and Munkeh for the replies.

www.jamesvandermemes.com