By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming ports for the Wii.

Lolcislaw said:
Definately Getting MEtroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2, with Wii controlls those games will be even more Epic.

Phantom Brave is also interesting since i really like SRPG's

I second that. I didn't play either on the GC because I though the series was just another shooter. I played corruption and loved the game so I'm glad to hear that the other 2 is coming to the wii.

Around the Network

Now we're on the porting + RPG talk anyway, I kind of hope they'll port Dragon Quest VIII to the Wii, that'll be something

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Now we're on the porting + RPG talk anyway, I kind of hope they'll port Dragon Quest VIII to the Wii, that'll be something

I doubt that, too soon.

A remake of DQ VII is more likely imo.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Too many ports I hope that by 2010 there are non.

i'm never early adopting another nintendo system again. what's the point if 90% of games are ports and shovelware?

Around the Network
celine said:
*~Onna76~* said:

I doubt that, too soon.

A remake of DQ VII is more likely imo.

I say a port not a remake.

drunken0taku said:
i'm never early adopting another nintendo system again. what's the point if 90% of games are ports and shovelware?

To play the good ports and the other 10%, silly!

It will be a blast playing metroid 1 and 2 with new gen gameplay!!!!

zleep said:

Ughhh. That's a lot!! Poor Wii been getting the shaft its first years, but now it looks that no many ports are coming up.
Not that I hate them, but man developers should support the Wii with new games!!

There are many new original games for the wii in production (like MadWorld, Little Kings Story, Deadly Creatures, The Conduit, Mushroom Men, Arc Rise Fantasia and so on). And there are many ports too, because there are many "new" gamer on the Wii that don't know the old games.

Mushroom Men "has" already released in the US. That drunken guy is from the US.