By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Happy Holidays from MadWorld

I'm not sure about this game, I'll wait until it is released to see how people like it.

Around the Network

This game looks extremely fun, possible first day purchase for me and I NEVER purchase games until i can get them 20 bucks cheaper then full price.

I have a feeling this game is going to sell very well with over 300k in USA. You just watch.

One_touch_KO said:
sega4life said:

This and Ghostbusters for the Wii are the only Wii games I plan on buying for 09 so far..

So you don't plan to buy:

- The Conduit

- Red Steel 2

- Monster Hunter 3

?????

Nope, sure as heck not getting those games..  So far just MadWorld and Ghostbusters.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

My god this game has style, I'm definitely picking it up now, no matter what.

Does anyone else feel like this game has a borrowed a lot from No More Heroes?

Speaking of which, you're getting the new NMH game aren't you, sega4life? I think it comes out next holiday season, doesn't it?

wfz said:

Speaking of which, you're getting the new NMH game aren't you, sega4life? I think it comes out next holiday season, doesn't it?

ya, it feels a lot like that, but I guess we're only saying that cause of the art style and mass amounts of blood @_@

and I feel like when I kill my enemies theyll yell "AHHH MY SPLEIN"

Around the Network
Phoenix_Wiight said:
wfz said:

ya, it feels a lot like that, but I guess we're only saying that cause of the art style and mass amounts of blood @_@

Actually that's not what I meant. This game is about a bunch of "terrorists" who took over part of a city and are all competing against each other to the last one standing, to win 1 million dollars. In the trailer there's even a "sign up" guy like Silvia from NMH, and he wants your information for contact reasons.

It just seems to be following the same line a bit. That by no means is a bad thing!

wfz said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:
wfz said:

Actually that's not what I meant. This game is about a bunch of "terrorists" who took over part of a city and are all competing against each other to the last one standing, to win 1 million dollars. In the trailer there's even a "sign up" guy like Silvia from NMH, and he wants your information for contact reasons.

It just seems to be following the same line a bit. That by no means is a bad thing!

Ah, I do get what you're saying, and I suppose it's true.

Though, one was over becoming the best ranked assassin, where this is about money- actually, we don't even know that. As far as we know, Jack has an alternative motive.

Well I guess we gota wait and see.

Updated: Added The Uncensored Version.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

This game looks sweet!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Such a badass trailer. Oh I can't wait for this game. Awesome mix between Sin City and No More Heroes with some touches in its own right. This is more of what the gaming industry needs haha.