By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Cleanup Hitter for 2009 will be.....

jpain333 said:
Comrade Tovya said:
jpain333 said:
Comrade Tovya said:
Kind of off the subject, but I do get a kick out of people who still write MS as "M$". The 360 has the cheapest system now and they are still getting disrespected... Isn't $ony a little more appropriate for Sony and their $400 entry level system?

I was thinking the same thing....oh well what do you expect from some people...

I also agree with you about Forza 3....can't wait for it, it's gonna be amazing...

No joke, that game will be sweet.  I can't wait for it.  I use that MS force-feedback steering wheel, and man it sure makes Forza 2 realistic.

lucky you...i've always wanted to try it out with the wheel...

you think you could recommend me any good ones that aren't expensive??

Well, for the XBOX, I've only used the one that I bought when Forza 2 came out.  It's $90.00, but if you like racers as much as I do, then it's well worth the price.  Plus it has paddle shifters, which are real fun to use.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
@ Comrade Tovya

Why doesn't sega offer a version of daytona usa for the xbla? The steering wheel could be used greatly with it.

Good question, that would be a lot of fun.  The only games I've used with the steering wheel thus far are Forza 2 and Project Gotham Racing 3...

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Comrade Tovya said:
Munkeh111 said:
Comrade Tovya said:
Kind of off the subject, but I do get a kick out of people who still write MS as "M$". The 360 has the cheapest system now and they are still getting disrespected... Isn't $ony a little more appropriate for Sony and their $400 entry level system?

I always thought it was because they have a lot of money and like splashing their cash around, by buying exclusives and paying tons for advertising, and I would assume they are loosing money on each console they sell now?

So if you have a lot of money and therefore market your product well, make it the cheapest on the market, bring exclusives to your console, and buy out successful software developers to improve the quality of your product, that somehow makes you greedy?  And if you are correct, and they are losing money, then how can you be considered "greedy" for still charging less for that same product than the competition?

I've always thought greed was associated with charging too much for your console and not justifying the purchase with quality exclusives, marketing, etc.?

Well they are greedy in that they want to destroy Sony, and they know in the long term they can make huge amounts of money, they just need to establish the brand.... I never said they were greedy anyway. Calling them M$ also frees up MS for MotorStorm

Munkeh111 said:
Comrade Tovya said:
Munkeh111 said:
Comrade Tovya said:

I always thought it was because they have a lot of money and like splashing their cash around, by buying exclusives and paying tons for advertising, and I would assume they are loosing money on each console they sell now?

So if you have a lot of money and therefore market your product well, make it the cheapest on the market, bring exclusives to your console, and buy out successful software developers to improve the quality of your product, that somehow makes you greedy?  And if you are correct, and they are losing money, then how can you be considered "greedy" for still charging less for that same product than the competition?

I've always thought greed was associated with charging too much for your console and not justifying the purchase with quality exclusives, marketing, etc.?

Well they are greedy in that they want to destroy Sony, and they know in the long term they can make huge amounts of money, they just need to establish the brand.... I never said they were greedy anyway. Calling them M$ also frees up MS for MotorStorm

That's not greed, that's free market capitalism.  Sony could do the same thing, but they have still convinced themselves that there actually is a "10-year plan" for the PS3.  It's no ones fault but Sony that they made the wrong choice, and MS & Nintendo were smart this generation.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

@ Comrade Tovya

Thanks a lot, looks pretty sweet, when I get the chance i'll hook one up...

Around the Network

Probably halo recon.

jpain333 said:
@ Comrade Tovya

Thanks a lot, looks pretty sweet, when I get the chance i'll hook one up...

No prob... you'll be glad you did.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Munkeh111 said:
selnor said:
Asmo said:

You guys know that Bioware is now owned by EA so if there is Mass Effect 2 it may probably be multi-platform?

LOL. So Bioware are gonna rework an engine that took them 3 years to originally optimize the 360 version. Just to get number 2 out on PS3? Also you have to play number 1 to understand anything, as the second kicks right from where it left. You can also use your previous character with all level ups in the second game. There is imo a 1% chance ME 2 will come to PS3.

On top of that, M$ own the rights to the first game so there is no chance of PS3 owners ever playing that one unless they buy a 360.

The question is whether M$ payed for exclusivity beyond the first game. I would assume there is some sort of timed contract in place, so I think it will come to the PS3 eventually. Also, they did not exactly get the game working perfectly did they, and we all know EA have no problem releasing a poor port, even if they have to get an EA team to do it, ME 2 will come to the PS3, but it should still be timed exclusive

I am pretty damn certain 99% that ME2 will never go to PS3. Even if M$ have to pay to never make that happen. ME is to important to 360 and M$ arent stupid.

Forza 3 big hitter 09....

Possibly Mass Effect 2. I loved the first one.

I made a thread just like this but everyone decided to troll it.

>_>