By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Cleanup Hitter for 2009 will be.....

Strategyking92 said:
Alan Wake might be able to sell over 1 million, I don't have high hopes it will be HUGE unless MS markets the hell out of it like gears 1 or Halo 3.

Forza 3 will either come out Q4 this year or sometime in 09.
APB will come out, Huxley will also, somes Rare games.
star ocean
KUF
Halo: Recon
Fable 2 expansion/lost chapters?

Hmmm, I am not sure. There is 1 expansion next week, and it is certainly possible there will be a second, but nothing major (they do still have 150 gs to play with). I would assume they are focusing on Dimitri, or getting F3 out within a decent timescale {I doubt we will see it on 360 though}

Around the Network

About Lionhead, Fable 2 is the first game they have released since 2005, so they must have something else nearly ready

I say Forza 3... at least that's the one I am looking forward to.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

yeah Mass Effect 2 want sale, its just a accident every post with i just got a 360 what games should i get it shows up somewhere on a recommendation.

Yep, i'm a girl

I've never even played the original Mass Effect...

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

You guys know that Bioware is now owned by EA so if there is Mass Effect 2 it may probably be multi-platform?

I would personally like to see a new Jet Force Gemini on 360. That would make an awsome game.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Zombl337 said:
PERFECT DARK 2.....an already established franchise with great gameplay. Refine the N64 version's gameplay, add online play, sweet new storyline, and you have a MEGA HIT!

You mean like Perfect Dark Zero...

Asmo said:

You guys know that Bioware is now owned by EA so if there is Mass Effect 2 it may probably be multi-platform?

LOL. So Bioware are gonna rework an engine that took them 3 years to originally optimize the 360 version. Just to get number 2 out on PS3? Also you have to play number 1 to understand anything, as the second kicks right from where it left. You can also use your previous character with all level ups in the second game. There is imo a 1% chance ME 2 will come to PS3.

On top of that, M$ own the rights to the first game so there is no chance of PS3 owners ever playing that one unless they buy a PS3.

aww, i was hoping they could release 3 mini expansions, and package them as one big expansion later on in the year.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive