By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

do u think baldur's gate:dark alliance, will be put on xbox originals, this year?
also will u download it, if it does appear this year?
i think it will and yes i will download it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

my most dissapointing rpg's no particular order of crappiness

hellgate london: npc's talking in moron plus the on screen text had nothing to do with the crap they where spouting.

blue dragon:poor mans dq with supposed 16 and 17 year olds acting like they where 10.
FFxii :whats the use of summons if they are useless only ff game i never completed did did most of it but couldn't be bothered going back to it.
Sacred 2 :dont get me started.
thats enough thinking about the waste of my time ,going to  jump off a bridge

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@Destiny Blade

That's a valid reason ;) Sorry if i sounded a bit mad, that was not my intention, i just love Chrono Trigger way too much xD it was one of the games that really made me love gaming in general back in the 16 bit era =).

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN

I felt a bit let down by Chrono Cross. They discarded the enemies on the screen mechanic which felt really good in CT, and also they telling us that all that happened in CT was just in a side universe and that Lavos was just a manifestation of the TimeDevourer made me feel like all that you did on the first game was really pointless, and that's never good, to put out a sub-par sequel trying to show you that in the original what you did, didn't really matter.
Also i believe that Persona will be a PS3/360 multiplat if it comes to the HD market, but my bet is on a PSP version.
Baldur's Gate for the consoles wasn't really my thing, they butchering the AD&D mechanics for a ripoff of Diablo2... it made me a sad panda :(

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

has anyone tried "guild wars" ? was thinking about trying it out.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
do u think baldur's gate:dark alliance, will be put on xbox originals, this year?
also will u download it, if it does appear this year?
i think it will and yes i will download it.

Dark Alliance is a extremely average compared to the Originals? Have you played Baldurs Gate and BG 2 ? If you havent get it right away because they are one of the best RPG games ever made.

Around the Network

@Lolcislaw, yes i have. but they werent on the xbox. thats why i would download "dark alliance.
i have bg 1 and bg 2 on my pc though

would anyone else buy "jade empire 2"? i know its in production and its coming to the 360 only as of right now. i am going to buy it for sure.

jade empire 2 ,yes yes yes.

so you read  about the latest rumour to

@robotechheaven

so you liked two worlds enough to buy the dlc

i think squarenix should have called ffXl ,final fantasy online and ffXll should have been Xl anyone else agree