PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

"@lestatdark, nice list. your #2 game is my 3rd favorite ff game. hehe"

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN: Curious, your first game is my favourite FF game xD

My list stars like lestatdark's one:

Most disappointing RPGs: 

1. Grandia III - Couldn't stand the bland story and the only characters I liked quit the party too soon (Miranda & Alonso) the other characters were terrible. The more you play it the more boring and repetitive it gets. Oh, and I loved Grandia and Grandia II.

2. Xenosaga Episode 2 - Terrible character designs and worst battle system ever IMO. Episodes I and III were good though.

3. Final Fantasy XI -  Maybe it's a good game but I don't really like any MMORPG (Except Phantasy Star Online).

4. Final Fantasy VIII - Too much summoning, bland characters and confusing story.

5. Lost Odyssey - 0 innovation, bad framerate and the flashbacks are touching but the rest of the story is kinda "meh"

"Librarse de tener que ir de jurado es facil. El truco está en decir que tienes prejuicios contra todas las razas". - Homer Simpson

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN

hehehe i know it xD i was trully dissapointed of the fact that FFXI was a MMORPG, due to the fact that FFX was a great RPG, i kinda guess it was the shock of it exchanging genres like that.

@BroFe

Those were the exact same reasons that i hated Grandia III as well, and also due to the fact that Grandia I was such a great classic and Grandia II was on par with it, they really threw it all away for Grandia III and Grandia Xtreme, which really is a shame.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

what was your favorite action/rpg of all time?
The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

Most disappointing

1.)Blue Dragon
2.)Final Fantasy 12
3.)Chrono Trigger

That's about it.

Around the Network

My favourite action-rpg of all time is Terranigma :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Destiny Blade

How come Chrono Trigger feel to be a dissapointment to you? I know it's your opinion, but how come one of the best RPG of all time dissapoints you?

Current PC Build

There's nothing wrong with Chrono Trigger at all. Great graphics, good battle system, good game period.

It just isn't for me, though. I just could not get into it. There was nothing that interested me enough, and it just didn't suck me in and make me wanna play it like other RPG's do.

@lestatdark, what do u think of chrono cross?

do u think persona 5 will be on both ps3/360? i think their is a 50/50 chance.