By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

Not really, since i've played both of them, and only found Ark of the Nephilim the only one worth to have, but i guess to people that haven't played both, or that like both of them, it's a very good purchase ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

i own them on the psp, already. i just want more ds games too play.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Vampire ,the masqerade :bloodlines ,it would also make a good tv series along the lines of say angel but with all the mythology from the video and table top games ,Another one would be Jade Empire it would WOCK WEALLY HARD

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

PS3-Oblivion
360-Enchanted Arms, who ever was in charge of the characterisation needs to write 10,000 times ,i will not use generic characters ever again, while the person in charge of the vocal talent should be forced to listen to Mr I'm a bull in a china shop but bighearted lunk and Miss drama Queen for the rest of his /her life but at least the battle system was a step in the right direction dont get me wrong over the top characters can fit in but not this rubbish after all one of my favourite rpgs had a Gay Vampire Wrestler in it and he was cool

@mjk45

Yeah, Jade Empire and Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines would make some good tv series, they have a great background that could be explored extensively along various episodes, especially Vampire.
For a Tv Series i would recommend Baldur's Gate, both games and their expansions play out like a long series of chained events, and while finishing all the Baldur's Gate experience will take you more than 200+ hours, translating that to a Tv series would be really great.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@lestatdark

Yes,i agree with you ,as per my post bloodlines would make a great tv series as well as a movie ,but i think jade empire would be better suited as a movie ,say along the lines of crouching tiger hidden dragon but without the bendy swords ,the reason i picked these two is there would be fan interest outside gamers ie vampires /chinese mythology and kungfu

terranigma has the best story in any videogame so that would make a great anime. a tales of symphonia pre-quel about mithos and the kharlan war would be a great show. final fantasy legend has by far one of the best storys in any FF, an anime transition would be plausible and maybe with aremake of the game.

@mjk45

Yeah, those are two themes that would garner some interest in television/movie fans. Actually a movie of Jade Empire along the lines crouching tiger hidden dragon would be a great ideia, didn't think of that before. It has all the condiments to be so, and J.E was a RPG more focused on action than KOTOR was.

Current PC Build

@robotechheaven ,you would be better off buying rpgs for ds that you dont have or buying other rpgs that you haven't played

@emilie autumn
i new your favourite game to turn into a live action or CGI style movie would have to be done as an Anime what production house would you like to make it