By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@destiny blade, cool. tales of vesperia is my 2nd tales game i have beaten, 1st was tales of the world:radiant mythology for the psp. in the final stages of trying to beat tales of symphonia on the wii and then gonna work on tales of symphonia :dotnw on the wii as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

@ROBOTECHEHEAVEN play tales of phantasia to, its a great game and takes place 4000 years after TOS and TOS:DOTNW, you'll get a better feel if you play it after symphonia and then play dawn, especially cause on really cool part of the ending in TOS is said in TOP

I'm currently 8 hours into Tales of Symphonia 2. It's pretty good, but I decided to take a break and go back to Vesperia, lol. I figured I would just keep Symphonia 2 on the side and play Vesperia until SO4 comes out in a few weeks. That way, when RPG drought comes after SO4, I'll still have an RPG to fall back on while I wait for more.

Also, my gaming store has a copy of FF7 for only 40 bucks. I'm thinking of buying it, since I never played that FF.

I heard Phantashia was bad, though. My gaming store has a brand new copy for 28 bucks, but I passed it up. Maybe I'll have to pick it up.

well i bought FFVIII for 25 bucks adn FFIX for the same price, but i haven't find VII yet so i guess the forty bucks are a right price for such a rare game

Around the Network

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN
I will download it in a few days, gonna start on Blue Dragon now ;) I really liked the game, and i hope too that the cast remains the same for the sequel, even though the immortals are a given, i really want to play again with cooke, mack, sed and tolten xD.
Also to me, the best Tales game is Tales of Phantasia, the story is just great, and the characters are fabulous, Cless, Mint, Chester, Klarth and especially Arche xD (she was my favourite :P). Even Dhaos was a phenomenal bad guy, because he wasn't really bad at all, he was a good guy for his planet, makes you feel really bad when you defeat him in the end :/

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Dhaos Laser is awesome. It's the only reason I know what that game even is lol.

actually i believe mithos is way cooler than dhaos, he technically became the god of his planet and YGGDRASSYL LASER FTW!!!!

Well Klarth Origin summon beats the hell out of everything xD I actually managed to go all the sub-levels of Morlia gallery just by spamming it xDDDD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@emilie autumn, ok i will try that tales game out as soon as i can find a copy, going to the flee market tomorrow. maybe i can find one their. i will let u know what i think of it when i get it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1