GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@emilie autumn, rpg.

they seem more like action adventure games with platforming and RPG elements to me

has anyone else bought the valhalla knights game for the psp? and did u like it? i own the game and i like it. thats why i am going to buy the wii game too.

ihave downloaded the 360 demo of that "doyen of rpgs" resi 5, and want to check out the co-op as any one else downloaded it. @emilie autumn, i thought that castlevania sotn definitely had rpg elements to the side scrolling action, but not owning any other games except,castlvania Dracula x chronicles couldn't say about the others but i think metroid is probably more a action platformer.

@robotechheaven, did you purchase record of lodoss war

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@mjk45 i am gonna download it maybe tonight.

Around the Network

@mjk45, i am getting "record of lodoss war" this saturday, my friend has a copy. also getting dreamcast versions of "grandia 2,skies of arcadia and virtua fighter 3."

@robotechheaven,very good choices for the dreamcast,let me know your thoughts on it ,obviously it wont look to great it wasn't the greatest looker even then , but i enjoyed it and i would still give Draconus :Cult of the Wyrm a look as you can never have enough rpgs.
What are your thoughts on using game guides while playing rpgs ,i do sometimes depending on the game, but try to use them for the more obscure things or if i become stuck,and maybe at the beginning just to get up to speed with the game play system , i use them more as a reference then follow them page by page, plus many of them have great artwork and are nice to look back at.

sorry about not replying about getting the 360 version of the witcher i would have said probably not but i have had problems with the enhanced version download so i just might it would be the ps3 version if there is one as i have decided

to buy all  my  console  games that are multi platform  for the ps3 unless a game is  better on another console , my reason being i have had many great games on sony systems so i wiill support them whlile they are down.

@mjk45, i get strategy guides for all my rpg's . the reason i want too collect everything during my 1st playthrough. also because i am a perfectionist at heart, so i have to collect and raise my characters all to lev 99. plus like u said the artwork and advice they give are always nice and well written. i have guides for 1. lost odyssey 2. infinite undiscovery 3. blue dragon 4.last remnant .
i also have pdf strategy guides downloaded for games like 1. mass effect 2. eternal sonata 3. tales of vesperia

I Got myself a PDF lost odissey guide too, gonna get me a blue dragon guide when i start that game in a few days xD Also waiting for the Strategy Guide for Star Ocean 4, which i'm buying, given that it's one of the games that i'm awaiting anxiously for this year ;)

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN, I'm already at DVD 4, the game is pure epicness =) Gongora's attack was magistral, and seeing Sed, a 60 year old man calling Seth, momma, was just damn hilarious!!! XDDD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@robotechheaven ,in total agreement, i to am a perfectionist and want to find and collect everything plus they have come along way and now you can get them with beautiful covers even leather ,and lovely fold outs , plus if you want to go back to a rpg with out playing it for 40 /100hrs, you can reminisce by going back through the book, i would like to endorse every one else who have said your there hero for starting this thread thank you