4. rune factory frontier
5. muramasa : the demon blade

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

valkyria profile : lenneth, who here has beat it?

Valkirie profile : lenneth was a great game, but i beat it first on the PSone xD. Of those you named, im getting fragile and maybe check out valhalla knights.
Also "Age of Conan" may be a succeful mmorpg on the 360 if they can keep it on par with the pc version and not dumb it down in terms of funcionality and gameplay.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark, i think if they follow square-enix's way where they gave ppl the option of using the controller as a way to play and use a keyboard to type , also allowing ppl to use a keyboard to control the character. then this game will be a success i believe.

Of course, that will be a major plus for it, i used that kind of interface on UTIII for the ps3 and it was very good, being able to play with the controler, and chat with the keyboard or also play with the keybord. So if it works for a FPS, for a MMORPG it would work wonders

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

To all RPG fans: Is Star Ocean: First Departure worth buying?

To me it's a must, the star ocean series is one of the best, also if you're hoping to buy Star Ocean The Last Hope, then First Departure should be almost mandatory XD

Current PC Build

Well I won't be buying the last hope, unless they decide to port it to the PS3. But are their stories connected?

No, but since first departure is a remake of the very first Star Ocean, then, in my personal opinion, should be a must ;).
It's a shame that Last Hope isn't coming to the ps3, they would get more sales that way, and my ps3 could use some jrpg's x_X

Current PC Build

@lestadark ,my referring ffx was to convey how squares use of speech to me highlighted there lack of subtlety and nuance in the writing and because the later games are where the problems are they are the ones mentioned, i agree with you on ff6 not having played ff5 but i 'll take your advice that the characterisation was as good there to, talking about random encounters i really should have said don't bring them back ,but bought it up because a lot of people seem to lump the active time battle system with the encounters , back to the summons what did you think of ffviii's system for using them plus what is your opinion on the art direction and similarities to past main characters and npc's , i realise that every designer as a certain look but to me its become stale

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot