@lestatdark , let me check.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@ROBOTECHHEAVEN you're welcome ;) Who here has played Neverwinter nights 2? just restarted that game today on my laptop, gonna go for an all out Chaotic Evil BattleMage character since my Lawful Good Paladin went through that game in a breeze.

I love Neverwinter NIghts 2 , the game is just great, and made by people that made Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale. Is definately much better then NWN 1 which was really lacking in terms of story (the expansions were good though) i havent played it for a while, but i played as Half Orc Barbarian last time and it was a blast, Have you played  Mask of the Betrayer or Storm Zehir (im getting that soon).

I love Forgotten Realms Universum ever since ive played Baldurs Gate, all the games made by bioware/black isle were amazing. I really miss the 2d Infinity Engine it was able to pull off stunning areas Icewind Dale 2 for example.

I still have to get Storm of Zehir, i have played through mask of the betrayer but i didn't quite like the story, being that it's a direct sequel to the plot of NW2, it feels kinda rushed.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark, here is my laptop's spec's for u. amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor at 1.8 ghz,1024 mb of ddr2 ram,nvidia geforce go 7150m graphics card with up to 287mb available for graphics memory.

I don't know if you can play it then ROBOTECHHEAVEN :/ my last laptop had a intel dual core 2 duo 2,13 GHz, 2 GB ram and a Geforce 7900 GS GO and had a hard time running the game at medium specs on 1024x768

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

tonight's topic is : what is your favorite srpg of all time? my is currently "disgaea 3:absence of justice", it could change since i do own "valkyria chronicles", just havent started it and wont untill i beat disgaea 3.

my favourite SRPG of all time has got to be Shining Force 2, it really was an epic experience back in the genesis days, and although i had played to first one already, the second just blew me away =D

Current PC Build

My favourite has to be Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (its my favourite Wii game) it's just so challenging and so epic. Path of Radiance was also good. Like i said before im looking everywhere for Fire Emblem DS.

I really enjoyed Final Fantasy TActics: War of the Lions , because of the Story. WIth Ogre battle just behind it.

I dont plan to own a PS3 so im gonna have to give Vakyria Chronicles a miss, but this game looks great.

@lolcislaw , fire emblem for the wii . i am considering getting it, is it worth my time and effort? also if u like the disgaea series u might get to play disgaea 3 at some point since now nippon ichi is a wii developer now. :)

@lestatdark, almost forgot to tell u that i picked up diablo 2 tonight at my walmart for $5.00 . not sure though when i will play it. :)