By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

mass effect is a very good game, if u have a 360 and u beat the game. u should keep your save file, because u can use the data in the sequel. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Well I'm trying to sell my 360 so ... But it they release a box with ME1-2-3 in 3-4 years on PS3, it will definitly be mine!

Damn, i didn't knew that ROBOTECHHEAVEN, now i'm compelled to buy ME for the 360 xD (a copy of that game is very cheap around here now)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark, oh. i hope u get the game its well worth it. if u download it on your 360 using the nxe function, makes the game load alot quicker if u decide too do that. also if any of u guys need my help in any rpg game on the 360 on any game i have listed on my profile , let me know and i will help u out, ok. :)

Thanks ROBOTECHHEAVEN. I tried that function yesterday on Forza 2 (came with the console) because it was always getting stuck on some race, and after installing to the HDD, the game ran smoother and the console was silent as night :D i can see how good it would do for ME ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I have a sad tale to share with my fellow RPGers.

Last nite, I uninstalled Morrowind for the last time. I have tried, again and again, to play it over the years (I waited to buy it until the GotY edition came out), but I have never gotten past the first big town (Balmora), and the surrounding area. It was too awesome, too intimidating to get into.

And last nite, as I tried once again to play it... I realized... it looked terrible compared to Oblivion. It got too old for me to stand to look at it!

I feel like I've committed a terrible crime by wanting to play this (presumably) great RPG for so long, never getting to it (because it was TOO cool for me to lose myself in at the time), and now shelving it... probably forever. The worst part: I did the same thing to Daggerfall.

I swear to finish Oblivion before the end of February. Someone please tell me I'm not going to be missing out on greatness, as long as I play through Oblivion (and enjoy my time there -- I know you can finish the game in like an hour if you really want lame-ify it for yourself).

Sorry to say this Groucho, but you will be missing out on greatness if you don't play Morrowind. Don't missunderstand me, Oblivion is a terrific game, i have hundred of hours on it, but morrowind it's just so much more expansive than oblivion could ever be.
Bethesda sacrificed quantity for eye candy in Oblivion, so we have lesser customabilization options for your character, less weapons, less quests, a smaller world, less enemies, the list goes on.
Don't be put out of this magnificent game just because it doesn't look like oblivion, that would be the same to say that you won't play FFVI because it's not as graphically advanced as FFXII or FFXIII...

Current PC Build

@groucho , morrowind is such a great game. u should try once more to really play the game. oblivion is a great game too, but alot of what oblivion became is from morrowind.

Well.... crud. FF6 is better than FF7, its so true.

Maybe if I wait a few more years, it will become so hideous that I will be able to overlook it, and enjoy the game. The music is so awesome. The slow walking speed and bland terrain kinda suck though. And the character animations... oh man they are stiff and robotic.

Okay, I have a plan... I will play through Oblivion and wait until Elder Scrolls V. If its essentially "Morrowind 2", I will be able to continue life as a hardcore RPG fan knowing that I never played Morrowind to any serious degree... I hope. ;)

Well i'll join you in that hope of Elder Scrolls V being essentially "Morrowind 2" :D

Current PC Build