By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

they're Oh no ! they're on to us , run robo run ,i myself will flee on the back of a chocobo.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

@Pinky &the Brain,

i have these two  things to say ,Pinky come over here so i can hurt you. and to Brain ,NARF.

muahahah

Pinky - "What are we going to do tonight brain?"

Brain - "Same thing we do every night Pinky, try to download all the PSN!!"

Oh, currently i'm playing Sands of Destruction. It's a good RPG for the DS, kinda in the same style as Xenogears when it comes to environment design and battle system. Heck, even cut-scene length is pretty much equal (has way too long cut-scenes, and i'm just in the beginning of the game).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

does anyone how do u escape battles in ff8 , when playing on your psp ?

the normal L2 AND R2 dont work since the psp doesnt have them.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

does anyone how do u escape battles in ff8 , when playing on your psp ?

the normal L2 AND R2 dont work since the psp doesnt have them.

I think you can set up unused buttons on the PSP in the PSX games home menu. I usually set L2 and R2 to Left&RIght on the D-Pad, since most games are played with the Analog. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@lestatdark, ok will try that. i am fighting the damn dinosaur in the training ground and i was like oh crap time to escape and i couldnt.  

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@lestatdark, ok will try that. i am fighting the damn dinosaur in the training ground and i was like oh crap time to escape and i couldnt.  

You're welcome, let me know if it worked

Current PC Build

@lestatdark, i found the control option with how u escape. use the left analog stick and push it up. 

@Lestat ,what where your thoughts on the megaman legends games i thought they where simple but fun game i still remember kicking and kicking and kicking the can

what psp games have u downloaded so far @mjk45 ?