By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

Son1x said:

I'm getting Persona 3 Portable too.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to start with though

You seem like a chick MC kinda guy to me 

Dont worry bro, Ill be doing the exact same thing.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:

@Lestat,I blame it on the split nature of 3.0,before things  where more up front ,  it was like a big family a big squabbling family with plenty of sibling rivalry ,  also  apart from a minority there was some respect  with behaviour ruled over by big brothers and sisters , but now it like your over there in your separate cage so do what you want it doesn't reflect the rest of the site its this mentality, that may have contributed to this decline  ,plus as Darth pointed out the loss of long term users

Yup, there has been quite the exile from long term users from the site, which is quite the shame. And recent users have, most of the times, contributed for the increase of attrition in most threads. 

It's quite a shame really, this has been my favourite VG site since I joined.

@Mirson

I'm getting P3P too

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ssenkahdavic said:
Son1x said:

But I wanna date the chicks in it

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@mirson, yes i played the valkyrie profile convenant on the ds and i enjoyed it. i think its a worthy game in the series and if u liked the previous games in the series. u will like this game as well

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Son1x said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Son1x said:

But I wanna date the chicks in it

Then you just have to beat it twice!

You would almost think Atlus believes gamers would not like lesbian action......

Around the Network

maybe p3p gives us  some girl on girl action for son1 x,we can live in hope

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Special edition devil summoner 2 with plush toy (seems a pity to open the box to get to the game) turned up along with a brand new copy of smt nocturne, all the way from robo's neck of the woods, i like it when i order stuff and it turns up unexpected, i order/buy quite a lot i moved $10K out of my investment account to use for gaming purposes for 2010 most will be spent on new games but a fair amount on old stuff i never got first time round and replacements like nocturne . 

mjk45 said:

Special edition devil summoner 2 with plush toy (seems a pity to open the box to get to the game) turned up along with a brand new copy of smt nocturne, all the way from robo's neck of the woods, i like it when i order stuff and it turns up unexpected, i order/buy quite a lot i moved $10K out of my investment account to use for gaming purposes for 2010 most will be spent on new games but a fair amount on old stuff i never got first time round and replacements like nocturne . 

Was pretty awesome when Atlus decided to re-release all their PS2/PSP games.  Before doing so Nocturne was going for a few hundred dollars on Ebay.  

@Ssenkah , more companys should take note of what Atlus did , its good for them all cream and they can manufacture to the rate of demand knowing theres an audience  and for people who came to the party late or need another copy they get it new and don't have to pay a premium.

mentioned before the Mega Man Legends games did any one else like them and Summoner 2 was it underrated