By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@mjk45: glad those roms are getting some use :)  SNES Lufia = priceless.

Darth helmet :)

From a wonderful movie called ______

Around the Network

@Ssankah, if only they would allow you to import that pic as your in game character you would rock there world , Mel Brooks eat your heart out

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:

@Ssankah, if only they would allow you to import that pic as your in game character you would rock there world , Mel Brooks eat your heart out

Mel Brooks = one of the greatest men to ever live.

@ssenkahdavic are u excited for the 3ds lineup, its insane. i am really excited for it now and it has some rpg's already listed which of course is very nice too see. 

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Parasite Eve: 3rd Birthday looked awesome

I'm pretty disapointed with Nintendo. Though they have an amazing line up for 3DS, they didn't show Lufia for the DS  

Is S-E hosting a conference as well? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@lestatdark, i believe they are.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@Robo: Sorta.  Most interesting thing on that entire list to me is Persona.  I wonder what Persona game it is.

Nintendo showed RPGs so Ninty wins.

Sorcery was my favorite thing by FAR at Sonys conference...and I cannot decide if this is a bad thing.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@lestatdark, i believe they are.

Good. I need to find it's schedule then. ASAP

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ssenkahdavic said:

@Robo: Sorta.  Most interesting thing on that entire list to me is Persona.  I wonder what Persona game it is.

Sorcery was my favorite thing by FAR at Sonys conference...and I cannot decide if this is a bad thing.

Sony conference was pretty boring to be honest.

Only saved to me by the 45 seconds of Parasite Eve and GT5 release date.

When 45 seconds and a release date > Than 2 hours of conference, you know it was that bad

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Sony conference was pretty boring to be honest.

Only saved to me by the 45 seconds of Parasite Eve and GT5 release date.

When 45 seconds and a release date > Than 2 hours of conference, you know it was that bad

I agree with it being boring.  But it wasnt terrible.  The worst part to me, was PS3 and Sony Believe.  YES, LETS ADVERTISE OURSELVES AT OUR OWN FUCKING CONFERENCE.  Fucking ridiculous.

PE was great as was BBS.  I still think Sorcery was the best part.  (not a big racer fan nor a Twisted Metal fan, tho I will have them both)

FF XIV looked great as well.  Im looking forward to that (I love MMOs)