By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

I would also recommend Infinite Undiscovery and Phantasy Star Universe. Both are good JRPG's, at least I liked them

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@ssenkahdavic, infinite undiscovery,tales of vesperia,enchanted arms, phantasy star universe as well.

lestatdark is right about infinite undiscovery and phantasy star universe, i also liked them. infinite undiscovery is my favorite tri-ace jrpg this gen as well. and phantasy star universe is a nice action/rpg , a pretty good game i think.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

so thats why i wasted 10 minutes trying to put a plus sign in front of 3000 and got nothing , by the way do any of you notice that sometimes when you do an edit the reply button moves below the screen

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Yup, sometimes for me, after editing a post, the buttons disappear completely until I reload the page

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Jedi  or Sith "whats it gonna be boy yes or no"

Around the Network

@mjk45, jedi . yes master jedi  :)

@mjk45: Sith named Darth Helmet.

Man walks up to sinister looking sith and lisps' you have a really darth helmet on you should add a bit of pink fluro so we can see you better , sith says will this do and pulls out his lightsaber and man screams running away with pink fluro lightsaber up is bum

@mjk45, funny :) 

@Ssenkah and Lestat , package just arrived with snes controller and pc adaptor i thought if I'm going to play lufia and others i might as well use the  controller they where designed for.