By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

mjk45 said:

now that DC games are coming to psn and live all we have to do is wait  and hope for the rpg's can't wait to play skies of arcadia, grandia 2 etc with hd upscaling and  trophy support.

Absolutely!  Ill rebuy them all with the trophy support, scaling and all.

Around the Network

@Ssenkah, played a little bit of hexzy force last night only a little taster  but i really liked it,  I'm doing the darkside  play through.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@Mjk45 Awesome, let me know what you think.  I think I am almost finished with the Light Side.

@ssenkahdavic, i just got hexzy force today, havent played it yet though. also downloaded vandal hearts judgement as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Just got back from the game store with , Zelda:spirit tracks and Etrian Odyssey brand new but half price ,

Luminous Arts preowned but never opened ,Locks quest, Advance wars Dualstrike preowned but even cheaper than usual, i have  Advance wars dark conflict already for the Ds and the others for the GBA and Folklore for the pP3 only ever played the demo, Deadwood season 1and 2 , Angel seasons 1 to 5 lastly got home to find Agarest:Generations of war had arrived.

Around the Network

@mjk45: Nice haul.  Deadwood is a great show that I bet you will enjoy (if you have not seen it yet). 

Of those I have played:

Agarest (Called Record of Agarest War here) which was enjoyable but I have not completed it yet.  Id put it between Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea for complexity. 

Folklore: My Fourth Favorite PS3 game this gen (behind Demon's Souls, Valk Chronicles and Eternal Sonata).  Game is awesome and has one of the best uses of the Sixax control yet this gen.

Once I run out of games to play on my PSP at work/whereever Ill start buying DS games.  Have a console and 0 games.  My X-bosses kid dropped his DS lite off their deck and broke it.  So, I have a working DS now (I fixed it) which all cost me about 15 bucks.

@Ssenkah , so what did you have to do to fix the DS lite, anyway the more i play hexyz force the more i like it not just the battle/ strategy aspects but the characters and story aren't that bad either wont say much about that since you have that side to play and i the other  thats another thing i like about the game  its  almost  like playing two games it reminds me in the light/dark aspect of Arc the lad: twilight of the spirits except more seperated

@mjk45: Yea.  I love seeing how games unfold based on two separate (or more) points of view.  This is why Suikoden 3 is my favorite JRPG, period.  Arc The Lad, ToS, I think I need to play it again.  Was a great game.

@mjk45, nice games u picked up. 

me and my wife , just got back from seeing : a-team movie at theater. we both really liked it

when we were at my friends store i picked up a strategy guide book for fallout 3 brand new for $9.00 and disgaea 3 :abstence of justice guide book in very good condition for $4.00 ( its $30.00 brand new on amazon ) , also a new copy of eternal sonata and folklore as well. both of my previous copies i gave to my youngest nephew for his bday present, plus the new psp metal gear peace walker bundle as well.

@ssenkahdavic, on hexzy force decided to give it a try tonight, after i work on ff13 some more.