By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

mjk45 said:

@lestat ,killing those Durahan ,kill em all hit em in the chest

How much do you have on Piercing and Evil for the Durahan?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
mjk45 said:

I,picked 3 blades i liked and farmed the dummies in the game and then i forged them together to make a blade with 100pts in different catogories.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
lestatdark said:
mjk45 said:

I,picked 3 blades i liked and farmed the dummies in the game and then i forged them together to make a blade with 100pts in different catogories.

Nice  

I use different weapons for different enemies. I always carry around 4-6 weapons and tons of gems/grips to adapt to each situation

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@mjk45, i really like dragoneers aria a good rpg in my books

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@ssenkahdavic, ok will get the game tomorrow then.

Around the Network

@Robo ,i was pleasantly surprised when i got Dragoneer's Aria it is one of the better rpg's on the psp, its  presently serving with lots of psp and DS games i lent to my brother who is serving in Afghanistan with the SAS , i wonder if the game will get a medal, so i had downloaded a  copy for myself. i wasn't thinking at the time i should have put all the games on memory stick and kept the discs here. the psp ones anyway.

@mjk45, oh ok. hope your brother stays healthy and safe my friend. :)

what enemy and what tactic did u use to get the : 100k single attack dmg trophy/achievement ?

i used vanille and casted her summon and they casted death several times till a admanatoise died, got the trophy like that. what about everyone else in this thread ?

@Robo, Thanks for the wishes he should be alright he's a 10 year vet they do long range scouting  ,targeting ,search and destroy  work usually miles ahead of the main force in four man teams he reckons he's should enter the Baja 500 in the dune buggy he uses. As for the 100k  damage trophy it happened in a normal battle can't even remember what it was just that lightning did the damage and it wasn't long after finishing the main story so it came as a bit of a surprise at the time

@Robo:  No idea when I got my 100k dmg trophy.  Probably the same as you.