By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

maxxpower said:

@lestatdark

Is that Simone Simons in your picture?

Yup Major Epica fan here, and Hyper Simone fan as well

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

i've decided to download : vandal hearts judgement on psn. i was thinking about it for awhile and i was gonna do it before, but i had put it off. so finally going to download it tomorrow, who has downloaded it so far ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@Robo:  That is one of the few I want on the PSN that I have not gotten yet.  Still playing Hexyz Force FF9 on my PSP atm.

@robo ,i downloaded it a while ago i remember telling you about it when you mentioned it before its not  a patch on the console games .

Having said that it is one of the better psn game to date like most of these type games you have to plan yours and the enemies  moves a head of time and sometimes are better off letting them come to you

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I have been thinking, between me ,lestat ,Robo ,Ssenkah and Darth's catching up with us ,we have probably played just about every rpg, probably games in general for that matter, the good ones anyway.known to man,

So we should break out rpg maker and design a range of rpg's we could name them ff7 remake ,grandia 2011,etc  people seem to want those  and make a killing ,I'm skilled at forging art work in crayon what about you guys

Around the Network

@lestat , i take it that ecclessia is much harder than Castlevania the dracula x chronicles on psp

mjk45 said:

@lestat , i take it that ecclessia is much harder than Castlevania the dracula x chronicles on psp

It's pretty much on par with the difficulty from the original Rondo of Blood game that's also on that package. Then there's the hard mode, especially the one where you're level capped at Lvl. 1, which even surpasses Simon's Quest difficulty. 

It's up there with the difficulty of games like Battletoads and Ghouls and Goblins. Especially the latter stages and bosses. I got stuck more than two hours in a single boss

I like your RPG Maker idea. Haven't used it since the 2K version though, I still have some old RPG Maker classics like Aveyond here on my PC.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

mjk45 said:

I have been thinking, between me ,lestat ,Robo ,Ssenkah and Darth's catching up with us ,we have probably played just about every rpg, probably games in general for that matter, the good ones anyway.known to man,

So we should break out rpg maker and design a range of rpg's we could name them ff7 remake ,grandia 2011,etc  people seem to want those  and make a killing ,I'm skilled at forging art work in crayon what about you guys

You are probably right, there is a good chance we have.  Very interesting idea too.  Been a very long time since I played around with RPG Maker.  Ill go pick it up and play around with it. 

@mjk45, sounds like a good idea. does anyone know if a rpg maker game is being made for the ps3 ? that would be awesome and i am 100% sure we all could come up with a good game with our knowledge and creative u know.

@ssenkahdavic, i just downloaded brave story new traveler for my psp, do u have it for yours as well ? 

also i just found my ps2 version of rpg maker, gonna try it out maybe tonight, if i come up with something u guys might like i will post a video of it for u all to enjoy.