By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@lestatdark, ok. i still need vagrant story released on the states psn , for me to download it. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@lestatdark, ok. i still need vagrant story released on the states psn , for me to download it. :)

Oh sorry, I thought it was out in NA already

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Robo: NA PSN needs to catch up.  I need more stuff for my PSP :)  Tho I did pick up Hexyz Force yesterday.

Good ol' Atlus.  Another wonderful PSP game released by you that will not be purchased many people.  Such a shame.

@ssenkahdavic, i agree i really like atlus . just wished more ppl would try their games and spread the word on them.

@darth, ok i will do that now, thanks for the heads up.  :)

Around the Network

seeing the PS3  plays PS games Some one clever should write a program so we can load our old PS games to the PS3 hard drive, that way i can safely store my games , and have  on the drive those i want to play ,Sony wont do this because they want to resell them to us  and thats ok but they are to slow for my taste ,yes i know that they don't have much control over the majority  ps catolouge .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

THE Airport just rang me to see if i would be home for a delivery  from Play-Asia  of resonance of fate it took 3 days for delivery but 30 days  getting processed i ordered it the same day as a GPS for the PSP on seperate orders because if you order two items and one is say on 24 hr dispatch and the other is 5 to 7 days  they won't put aside the product that is in stock so you can end up seeing product one sitting there waiting for the second item only for it to be sold just before your second item becomes available  and so you then have to wait for the first item to come into stock again, by going seperate i thought it would help but the 4/5days wait  on  resonance turned in to a month ,so i don't think i will use them again any ideas.

@ mjk45 No clue man.  Ive always used Play-Asia for anything I wanted to import (to NA of course).  No idea how things work Down Under. 

I might need to go pick of Resonance of Fate. 

@ssenka , it works the same , the air freight  side is great it's just that every now and then there forecasts gets out of whack and they don't let you know like i said 30 days plus  for a game with a 4/5 day wait  i realise the times aren't set in concrete and some stock can take a little longer than expected  but they should email you if it starts running way overtime. and  how is hexyz  force looking

@ Mkj45:

Hexyz Force is one complicated turn based RPG.  A great deal of things going on at once.  You have a Force Gauge that you use to unlease big attacks), you have combo chains based on the types of attacks (do in a certain order and you deal more dmg or you can break the chain), and there is always weaknesses to exploit (the enemies can also do all of this to you, you both use the same force gauge, weapon chains, as well as add to them).

You also upgrade your gear with force points gotten in/out of combat.  Combat is pretty fun so far and Im about 3 hours into it.