By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

great ROBOTECHHEAVEN, i'll add you as soon as i boot up my PS3 once again, i'm too deep in 360's rpg's now ;) Got IU ready to go, and tommorrow i get my copy of PSU. Yeah, i'll get it as soon as it comes out, been replaying old DQ here on my laptop, and DQ8 on my girlfriend's PS2 :P. By the way, a little out of topic, but are you going to get RE5 and if yes, for what console?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@lestatdark, cool. yes i am gonna get resident evil 5 , and i will get it for my ps3. since my 360 is my rpg home console.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN, i was actually thinking of buying it for PS3 as well, i have too many games to play on my 360 for the time being :) Also the Home support for the game seems kinda cool, so i want to try that as well.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark, cool and if u wana try it online together we can if u want too.
did u get suikoden 1 from psn yet?

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN. Yeah, we'll do some co-op then ;). I haven't got Suikoden I from the PSN yet because i still have to get me a few MS points and i have got the game here on emulation as well.

Current PC Build

Around the Network

@lestatdark
are most of your older games on emulation i remember you saying you spent two years just playing emulations ihave heaps of amiga games on
emulation ,what has ms points got to do with suikoden on psn i,am confused

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@mjk45 Oh they don't have anything to do, it's just part of my budget for gaming, i have to adjust if i want to spend 20 euros on psn or on ms points, that's all ;). Some of my older games are on emulation, i have a lot of originals as well, but most of them are in my old house (i moved from south america here to Portugal when i was 13) and since then i also moved from my parents house to a student's bedroom, so most of my games stayed on my parents house as well, so i have to resort to emulation today even more than i used to do.

Current PC Build

@robotechheaven ,yes i will buy both dq9 and re5 i think re5 will be better than the demo the further into the game you go.
i made a US account to download suikoden as it's not on my ps shop
everything went well  i created a US address set everything up ok until i entered my card details filling in the details it wont let you put a non us address in the card details it brings down a list of US states and you can't   type in anything else .We don't get psn cards here so is  there a way around it can any one help

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@mjk45, ok cool.
would ordering a psn card from amazon or bestbuy, would that work for u?

picked up tales of abyss, was it any good? it was only $8 at the flee market.