By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - wats up wit the threads on VGC? every few threads is PS3 bashing one

wtf is up with this man

like serously people need to stop badmouthing other systems and acting like an ignorant fanboy

and why arent the moderaters doing anything to stop it, arent those considered "flame-baits"

all im saying is, im sick and tired of this and so are other people.

Around the Network

If someone is down, you kick him I guess.

Every few threads? Don't you mean every thread?

But, get over it.

It's in the hot seat this week(s), it'll cool down in six or so months. It's gonna be a long winter.

It goes in cycles I found one month is bash PS3 then bash 360 and then bash the Wii...and in a blue moon bash the handhelds...

Former something....

It's because of the NPD numbers. Now there are a lot of articles in the mainstream media bashing Sony/PS3 and people are posting them. Partly it's a bad thing that there are so many threads about it, on the other hand it gives us a picture of what normal people may be reading (although this could be collected in a single thread).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Xen said:

well thats just cowardly tho, why not help them bak to their feet

Blacksaber said:
It goes in cycles I found one month is bash PS3 then bash 360 and then bash the Wii...and in a blue moon bash the handhelds...

o ic ic i didnt realaize that until now

sharv33n said:
Xen said:

well thats just cowardly tho, why not help them bak to their feet

See my sig/DMJ's sig...

NJ5 said:
It's because of the NPD numbers. Now there are a lot of articles in the mainstream media bashing Sony/PS3 and people are posting them. Partly it's a bad thing that there are so many threads about it, on the other hand it gives us a picture of what normal people may be reading (although this could be collected in a single thread).

ya i guess so, but u dont have to take it a step further and start bashin the satisfied owners of that company  

aren't you giving the problem more attention then it deserves?...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.