By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony didn't intend PS3 to succeed as a console

RolStoppable said:
So everything is going according to Sony's masterplan. Awesome.

Seriously, how can someone write an article like this one?

cause they work for nintendo!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

SONY Doomed thread # 284024

4 ≈ One

RolStoppable said:

Seriously, how can someone write an article like this one?

they managed to get on the internets?

Check out my game about moles ^

Microsoft and Nintendo may not even include optical drives in their next system(s), and theres always the war for setting the DRM standard for online content delivery to win.

Tease.

Sony wanted PS3 to win this generation unfortunately they will be either a distant third or second and get outsold by Wii to the tune of 4 to 1 in total hardware sales ltd by the end of the console generation.
PS3 if it is lucky may edge the XBox 360 for second place by 2011 at the earliest. But at what cost to Sony will it incur to be a distant second place?

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Microsoft and Nintendo may not even include optical drives in their next system(s), and theres always the war for setting the DRM standard for online content delivery to win.

if you look at the online aspects this gen.. i think atleast nintendo will..

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Squilliam said:

I was talking about a return to cartridges!

Tease.

Dgc1808 said:
SONY Doomed thread # 284024

quite the opposite.  its saying how amazing sony is going to do because of blu ray and the synergy of people sticking with one brand of electronics.

its not really a ps3 is doomed, but more of a now sony can focus on making it as gaming as possible or move on.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Squilliam said:
Staude said:
Squilliam said:

I was talking about a return to cartridges!

Oh, yes, please... that would be hot.

Oh, and I think that Staude comment was pretty silly

RolStoppable said:

Seriously, how can someone write an article like this one without using a Kim Possible avatar ?

fixed

Time to Work !