By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Offical HOME Beta Impressions Thread [Other threads Linked]

Home Beta Impressions have been flooding in. Thought that having one thread to link them all together
and a place for any new one would be a good idea. If I missed any or any new HOME Beta impressions
come up, please link them here.

IGN: Home Impressions

Penny Arcade Comments PS3 "HOME"

Well I got "HOME", and WOW (The_Vagabond7)

Seraphics "Home" experience. (Home Open Beta impressions.) (Seraphic_Sixaxis)

So Home is just about what I expected... (twesterm)

My experience with the Home Beta (an essay and a half, sorry guys :D ) (ChronotriggerJM)

Also I'd Like to add to this thread, link to - MakingMusic's Official Home Thread -

And also the - VGChartz Home Club - Created by KBG29

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

As for my Own Impressions and thoughts.... they're in multiple threads. Look for comments like:

Not impressed
Only good if You plan on socializing alot.

4 ≈ One

I and my girlfriend loved it the other day, we chatted with a few people and I played some chess and checkers with a dude (I won!).

Looking forward to see how this matures! 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
I and my girlfriend loved it the other day, we chatted with a few people and I played some chess and checkers with a dude (I won!).

Looking forward to see how this matures!
8-)

Same. I'm expecting things to get quite interesting later on, especially when there is a full release. As for now, my thoughts:

Meh...

4 ≈ One

Lol I think the potential of HOME is huge... its not even potential its more the fact it WILL be huge... I meen with spaces like the Red Bull Space coming out next week with the Air Challenge minigame... for FREE... stuff like that is going to make HOME WAY more interesting then it is now... right now HOME is basically a shell... a feature in its most basic form... the content that comes will yah know... fill it up lol, Red Bull Space: