By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Penny Arcade comments PS3 "Home"

Bladeneo said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Damstr8 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

It's not fun, it's a waste of time and money for Sony. In game XMB has been the best addition for the PS3, and with Home they took a large step back.

disagree completey.I find Home extrmely enjoyable.especially with friends.

When I got the beta for this, I said the same thing early on, but wait and see. Give it two weeks, and you'll never log in again.

You do realise youre completely dismissing an unfinished product? This is a BETA. It will improve. I think Home has the potential to be brilliant, just needs continued work.

PS3... always full of promises....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
Bladeneo said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Damstr8 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

It's not fun, it's a waste of time and money for Sony. In game XMB has been the best addition for the PS3, and with Home they took a large step back.

When I got the beta for this, I said the same thing early on, but wait and see. Give it two weeks, and you'll never log in again.

You do realise youre completely dismissing an unfinished product? This is a BETA. It will improve. I think Home has the potential to be brilliant, just needs continued work.

Why allow everyone to download Home if it isn't done? Do you think PS3 owners are going to wait until Home improves? No. This will go along the path of SOCOM: Confrontation, and that is not good.

Sardauk said:
Bladeneo said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Damstr8 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

PS3, always:

Promising

Superiority

3 years in advance?

Confirmed?

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Sardauk said:
Bladeneo said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Damstr8 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

Indeed.

They promised me that I would enjoy to play games on it, and they were right.

SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

I didn't say I loved it!!  I just figured that somebody would.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

I never said you did.

SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

I never said you did.

I never said you said I said I said you......uh, did?  What are we talking about?

d21lewis said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

I never said you did.

I never said you said I said I said you......uh, did?  What are we talking about?

To be honest, I don't know anymore.

d21lewis said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

I never said you did.

The "Home" effect apparently ...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Infamous said:
Sardauk said:
Bladeneo said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Damstr8 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
d21lewis said:
No love for Home?

PS3, always:

Promising

Superiority

3 years in advance?

Confirmed?

hahahahahhahaha that i've never seen! +2 for you my friend