By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony 'Should be Worried' About PS3, say Analysts

colonelstubbs said:
Everyone is really jumping on Sony lately...
so true i dont even know why

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

@ badgenome: uhm... almost everyone here thinks of sony as Japanese (if you look at the replies here). They connect the PS3 and sony to Japan immediately, whether it is to confirm their yen-position, their ethics, their business model, their "not doing too good there"-vibe.

That's like saying that no one here considers MS to be American.

jacezo said:
colonelstubbs said:
Everyone is really jumping on Sony lately...
so true i dont even know why

Because their flagship system sold less than half of their primary competition in a critical mont, just after the announcement that Sony is cutting 16,000 jobs. These analysts arent hating on Sony, its their job to cover them and give their opinions. These aren't the console fanboys.

In fact, that so many mainstream business articles are coming out saying the same thing should be in an indication that this isn't just anti-Sony fanboys having a go at Sony. It should be a real concern at this point.

libellule said:
lol another crappy title from another anti-Sony site :

basically, most of the analyst are saying :

"""Xbox360 sales > PS3 because PS3 needs a price cut
Sony can't afford it
they will do it later
end"""

and PS3 sales are just fine considering the context.

So, at the end, No need to "be worrired" ...

what a crappy title ...

QUOTED FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
"""""
We are not even at the half-way point for this generation, there is still plenty of time left for Sony to catch up and I believe in the long-term, Sony will gain a significant amount of ground on the Xbox 360."
"""""

why not have choosed another title like :

"Sony PS3 is not dead yet"

guess what ???

American propaganda agaisnt Sony is "on" (again)

Perhaps, it is to compensate Toyota (Japan too) crushing their cars system ...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Crystalchild said:
theyre not wrong with it.
PS3 is expensive, if you comparse it with 360 and wii. (not, if you look at the things, PS3 can do.)
but yeah, not everyone has enough money for it.

I do, but I did choose the 360 ... why ? (I'm sarcastic...)... because I hate blowing my money ...

If PS3 was the same price as the 360, I might have bought one already ... pfff... but for what a PS3 can do ...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
Griffin said:
These threads are not allowed anymore, there is single thread in the Sony section for all this crap now.

yes I seen that thread and I can say:

This is a "forum" were people post.

Why don't we just make thousand's of OFFICIAL threads from "RROD", "WII PWNS ALL", "Welcome To The Forum", "This game rocks", This game sucks", "Sales Numbers"....etc:

That way we can go through a single thread with it's 23,000 replies and thousands of pages just to make a post.

While we are at it, lets block people from making threads all together.

I mean come on.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

papflesje said:
@ badgenome: uhm... almost everyone here thinks of sony as Japanese (if you look at the replies here). They connect the PS3 and sony to Japan immediately, whether it is to confirm their yen-position, their ethics, their business model, their "not doing too good there"-vibe.

That's like saying that no one here considers MS to be American.

When I say "here," I mean here in America, not here on VGChartz.

sega4life said:
Griffin said:
These threads are not allowed anymore, there is single thread in the Sony section for all this crap now.

yes I seen that thread and I can say:

This is a "forum" were people post.

Why don't we just make thousand's of OFFICIAL threads from "RROD", "WII PWNS ALL", "Welcome To The Forum", "This game rocks", This game sucks", "Sales Numbers"....etc:

That way we can go through a single thread with it's 23,000 replies and thousands of pages just to make a post.

While we are at it, lets block people from making threads all together.

I mean come on.

Thats one of the things I really dislike about neogaf.. every thread is a hundred page long (<-ok, so I'm exagerating)

This way is better, no one is forcing people to click on every link

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)