By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you people stop whining ? Jeez

HEY! What do YOU mean, "YOU PEOPLE?"

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
It's actually threads like these that make it worse.. cause haters are gonna say: "but this year you had LBP, MGS4 and RESISTANCE 2...." JUST DON'T CLICK ON THOSE THREADS AND ENJOY THE GAMES ON ANY FREAKING SYSTEM THAT YOU HAVE!!

Actually, youre the one who's making it worse by trolling by making that quote.  LBP, MGS4 and R2 were all great games.  It was great for PS3 owners and gamers while for some it would be a reason to buy a PS3 as well as the games the OP mentioned.  Nothing wrong with that.  Please stop trolling.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

don't shoot, me for having an opinion, but i wouldn't be interested in a single game you posted op.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

indodude said:

He probaby referring to the typical PS3 fanboy that needs to look at the games and not the disproportionate doom and gloom rhetoric.

Jordahn said:
indodude said:

He probaby referring to the typical PS3 fanboy that needs to look at the games and not the disproportionate doom and gloom rhetoric.

As long as the PS3 doesn't lose major 3rd party support by the next generation, No one needs to worry.

Around the Network
indodude said:
Jordahn said:
indodude said:

As long as the PS3 doesn't lose major 3rd party support by the next generation, No one needs to worry.

The only thing the PS3 has lost recent has been the newest Destroy All Humans which should have also been lost on the 360 as well.  It should have been lost period for that matter.

Jordahn said:
NiKKoM said:
It's actually threads like these that make it worse.. cause haters are gonna say: "but this year you had LBP, MGS4 and RESISTANCE 2...." JUST DON'T CLICK ON THOSE THREADS AND ENJOY THE GAMES ON ANY FREAKING SYSTEM THAT YOU HAVE!!

Actually, youre the one who's making it worse by trolling by making that quote.  LBP, MGS4 and R2 were all great games.  It was great for PS3 owners and gamers while for some it would be a reason to buy a PS3 as well as the games the OP mentioned.  Nothing wrong with that.  Please stop trolling.

But what NiKKoM says is true. A post like the OPs is flamebait. The 'Wait until game x' or 'Wait until pricedrop' arguments are always beaten down the same way by the haters. It just makes the argument more infected to have another thread like this.

I still do not think the PS3 is doomed, but things are looking rather bleak right now. Sony can turn it around. It's not going to be easy, and it will require a bit more than 6 great exclusives at this point, but I think it's still manageble. What bothers me is the amount of people that simply cannot see how bad the situation is, and are saying that 'everything will be fine, just wait and see!' (just restin'). 

The PS3 is in trouble (The parrot is dead) and the fanboys (person selling the parrot) simply refuses to admit this blatant fact. The people claiming the PS3 is in trouble (John Cleese) wants to win the argument (get a new parrot) and therefore argues till they're blue in the mouth, still facing flat out denials.

Naturally, starting a denial thread like this showcasing the same evidence (Lovely plumage, innit?) isn't going to make things better. It makes for funny reading (watching) though.

This is invisible text!

Staude said:
@Killergran
lol never get's old.

@CaptDS9E
No : there is a remarkable difference.

@The_God_of_War
lol

The night is always darkest before the dawn..............................................................

yes i've seen dark knight a few times

hehe, nope you're whinning...

@indodude

how much more third party support does the PS3 need to lose before you worry? I'm looking at the PS2 exclusives and I'm seing a lot of their sequel either released multi, timed exclusive or exclusive on the 360.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Did they make an (Official "RROD thread" "NXE/Netflix is amazing" or a "Wii OWNS ALL" thread?)

really i don't know, did they?

See if CNN or say Time Mag comes out with a News article, it's news and should be posted, just because someone made an (Official PS3 is Dead thread), doesn't mean News stops..

Whats the point of a forum if it's regulated to just OFFICIAL threads?

If you don't like what a threads says, don't read it.

I say we have a review board, so that with every thread/post as to go through a board of directors that have to discuss if it can be posted, then a few weeks later we will see it posted or not.

lol

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:

Did they make an (Official "RROD thread" "NXE/Netflix is amazing" or a "Wii OWNS ALL" thread?)

really i don't know, did they?

See if CNN or say Time Mag comes out with a News article, it's news and should be posted, just because someone made an (Official PS3 is Dead thread), doesn't mean News stops..

Whats the point of a forum if it's regulated to just OFFICIAL threads?

If you don't like what a threads says, don't read it.

I say we have a review board, so that with every thread/post as to go through a board of directors that have to discuss if it can be posted, then a few weeks later we will see it posted or not.

lol

That review board would have to be regulated by an advisory board.. and the members of the advisory board will have to be picked by the ratio of console sales of  5:3:2  (Wii:360:PS3).

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)