By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm giving my GF a DS for christmas, what games should I get her?

I have 3 DS's so I'm actually gonna give her one of them, in the original box and all, (I'm getting her other stuff too obv.) haha

So I was wondering what games you think she might like.  She loves playing games like The Sims and Sim City and Roller Coaster Tycoon on her PC.  What games do you think would appeal to her??

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

mario kart

DQ4,chrono trigger,Final Fantasy 4.

Judging by the examples you gave, she'd probably love Animal Crossing and Zoo Tycoon DS.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

RPGs - especially pure ones like Dragon Quest - are pretty good intros for beginning gamers.

I say go for something with either a decent plot or decent multiplayer.

If not an RPG for the former, consider the first Phoenix Wright game.

In case of the latter? Mario Kart every time.

Around the Network

Cooking Mama. Make sure to point out your favorite meals. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Dude get her Contra 4.

ctk495 said:
Dude get her Contra 4.

Metal.

Wow, you're an awesome boyfriend Avalach, I'm giving mine Carrot Cake.

Khuutra said:
ctk495 said:
Dude get her Contra 4.

Metal.

What's wrong with Contra 4?It's awesome.