By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - is it me or is lost odyssey hard?

Ari_Gold said:
i will fight the optional bosses and the fighting leagues, i'm aiming for 1000/1000, i plan to finish this game before christmas. I hope you guys are right and it gets challenging.

1000/1000 is tough... the content is reasonably doable (including The Inmortal at the fighting league) but finding every object is a huge pain. At least you can't miss anything itemwise, unlike in Blue Dragon.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

i got 975/1000 2 Blue Dragon, i missed one monster to fill the monster record :(

Ari_Gold said:
i got 975/1000 2 Blue Dragon, i missed one monster to fill the monster record :(

Were you playing with a guide at hand? Doesn't it get boring? It does for me, at least.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

you could download that dungeon for 400 MS points.. Seeker of the Deep! 89MB

I think its called professor K's dungeon.. it has like 25 floors going down and down and a really really tough boss fight

Bitmap Frogs said:
Ari_Gold said:

Were you playing with a guide at hand? Doesn't it get boring? It does for me, at least.

i used gamefaqs for the treasure chests, and to find the optional bosses, it was really fun, it wasn't boring, i think i enjoyed it more than Lost Odyssey so far.

Around the Network
piggychan said:

you could download that dungeon for 400 MS points.. I think its called professor K's dungeon.. it has like 25 floors going down and down and a really really tough boss fight

Did you try it out? I heard it has only one savepoint, just before the boss.

LO had the nasty habit of crashing on me from time to time...

Bitmap Frogs said:
piggychan said:

you could download that dungeon for 400 MS points.. I think its called professor K's dungeon.. it has like 25 floors going down and down and a really really tough boss fight

Did you try it out? I heard it has only one savepoint, just before the boss.

LO had the nasty habit of crashing on me from time to time...

I can't remember the savepoints.. but it is bad.. >.<  there is a mini boss floating around near the lower levels too.

That crashing you might need to clear the cache.. if you got a HDD.

I'm stuck in the Temple of E.. I can't remember how to get out of there .. I was trying to unlock the stupid Super Heavy in the backyard battles but apparrently I missed something in ToE.. but as far as I can tell I got everything including the ToE boss and placing his mask there and obtaining a key.. but still the Super heavy class hasn't appeared..

and now I've returned to ToE looking high and low searching for anything that was missed earlier.. and thats why I'm stuck there cause I can't remember how to get out of it..

piggychan said:

I'm stuck in the Temple of E.. I can't remember how to get out of there .. I was trying to unlock the stupid Super Heavy in the backyard battles but apparrently I missed something in ToE.. but as far as I can tell I got everything including the ToE boss and placing his mask there and obtaining a key.. but still the Super heavy class hasn't appeared..

and now I've returned to ToE looking high and low searching for anything that was missed earlier.. and thats why I'm stuck there cause I can't remember how to get out of it..

Clear the cache? How!

On ToE: it's awesome but I don't have the patience to trial-and-error the whole place (which is how it's set up). There's a series of YT videos with a full run, doing everything and picking everything.

Bitmap Frogs said:
piggychan said:

Clear the cache? How!

On ToE: it's awesome but I don't have the patience to trial-and-error the whole place (which is how it's set up). There's a series of YT videos with a full run, doing everything and picking everything.

2 ways

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11131/Xbox-360-Cache-Clear-Code-Revealed/

There is nothing wrong with doing the full clear once a year or twice. Your system will just reinstall the software updates.

Also I press and hold A on load up once a week. It helps for a smoother running machine.