By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - is it me or is lost odyssey hard?

taomaster06 said:
toastboy44562 said:
taomaster06 said:
i think you have to take out the one she charges up before it attacks.

how do i do that without getting killed by the other 5?

whats your level? i just used a whole lot of magic attacks on them.

well the three adults are at 27 and the children are at 24....ive tried the wind attacks (the most effective) and it takes 1.5 turns to kill one:( (i think)

Around the Network

Temple of Enlightment is the place to grind, with the Kelolons there, you can easily level up 99 in a short span...after that, last boss is dust

Blood_Tears said:
Temple of Enlightment is the place to grind, with the Kelolons there, you can easily level up 99 in a short span...after that, last boss is dust

There is an optional downloadable dungeon (Experimental Staff or something) where you can do the grinding just as effectively on killer kelolons. There is also a very rare item (Rose Crystal or something) which allows you to cast any magic in one turn.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
Blood_Tears said:

There is an optional downloadable dungeon (Experimental Staff or something) where you can do the grinding just as effectively on killer kelolons. There is also a very rare item (Rose Crystal or something) which allows you to cast any magic in one turn.

ahh yes i keep forgetting to check that new dungeon out. The item sounds really cool as well, i wonder if it works with Double Cast.

Game can get pretty diffcult, it's all about timing and a lil bit of strategy and thinking and what spells you do and the timing.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

my strategy for the game, was at the secret cave under gongora mansion. i leveled up their i was at lev52, then i went to the extra boss fights,collect all the chests and spells, then i went and did the temple of enlightment and stayed their till i was lev80 and i also fought at the backyard arena and got alot of extra seeds for winning the battles. then i beat the final boss with ease, i was at lev99 when i beat the game. total hrs in the game was at 96hrs.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

i just realized how funny the title of this thread is.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Are you using the power-up and barrier magic? Those can also make big difference in the battle.

I didn't think the game is hard. There were some challenging boss battles but nothing I got me stuck. The only boss that was somewhat hard was the very first one since you are still learning the system.

Hmm....now I kinda want to go back and play this game.

I was 70 hours into the game before I figured out you can swap rings while in combat.
If that's the boss that likes to paralyze your characters, then you have to have your immortals learn resisit paralyze. Some item you can find in that area before the boss has resiste paralyasis. Gind until they can all equip that skill.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

The game is certainly harder than your average JRPG. There arent many that are as difficult. Thats one of the reasons it is so good. Makes you use tactics in battle.