By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Homes good stop puttin it down

CaptDS9E said:
Go to Gametrailers, you can see it all there

QFT

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

Don't forget about some extras that you can enable from games only by using Home. Sony was heavily pushing these in the past, so we will see what comes of them once Home gets a bit further along.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

The Red Bull space coming out next week... WHICH WILL BE FREE !!! Is absolutely AMAZING... most wouldn't have guessed a space of this size and magnitude... and including the Air Challenge game ALL FOR FREE would of happened... but its going to happen next week... I for one am looking forward to the influx of content HOME will bring over the next few months...

The Red Bull space coming out next week... WHICH WILL BE FREE !!! Is absolutely AMAZING... most wouldn't have guessed a space of this size and magnitude... and including the Air Challenge game ALL FOR FREE would of happened... but its going to happen next week... I for one am looking forward to the influx of content HOME will bring over the next few months...

Does it support multiplayer/voic-chat? If it does then it's pretty cool and worth checking out since its free.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Not sure if it supports either but if ide have to guess i would say yes to both.

Around the Network
Elite1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
It'll get better over time. But as it is, it's petty dull.

So dull that I eventually resorted to harrassing female users, which I promised myself I wouldn't :P

Stop that! You'll scare them away and there's not that many of them anyways.

They are really guys.

In the Internet, if they say they're female, they're actually male. If they say they're female AND very young, they're actually the FBI.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

I don't think that anyone really is in a good position to put down Home. It's not like the other consoles offer something equivalent yet better and Home happens to be free. If you like it--great! If not, then stick to what you've got if that works for you.

DeadNotSleeping said:
I don't think that anyone really is in a good position to put down Home. It's not like the other consoles offer something equivalent yet better and Home happens to be free. If you like it--great! If not, then stick to what you've got if that works for you.

so if wii gets a picture of goat testicles on every loading screen....no one should say anything about it because the other systems dont have it so they should be happy with them?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

hotrodx said:
Elite1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
It'll get better over time. But as it is, it's petty dull.

So dull that I eventually resorted to harrassing female users, which I promised myself I wouldn't :P

Stop that! You'll scare them away and there's not that many of them anyways.

They are really guys.

In the Internet, if they say they're female, they're actually male. If they say they're female AND very young, they're actually the FBI.

Uh oh. *Delete Cache, clear history....* lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

MrBubbles said:
DeadNotSleeping said:

so if wii gets a picture of goat testicles on every loading screen....no one should say anything about it because the other systems dont have it so they should be happy with them?

I wasn't aware goat testicles are trying to expand social gaming and aren't offensive... (poor comparison easily negated)